Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Just now, reallifecamv said:

Now i can send my post:biggrin:

Good morning beautiful one..?

In my absence it seems I missed a lot?

Although its not live i got updated and I'll say ...gently .. Ooo my god .. It was wow.. As my words stuck like the post?

It was strong .. And beautiful .. Thank you love?

Now have a beautiful morning and enjoy the day as i have seen you in the morning ... Your beautiful then ever ...like evey passing day your sweet lovely and beautiful exsistens astonishing me? ..  

Hope I'll have the luck to see your smile today ...:biggrin::blush:

With love always sweet flower????

• Upvote 2

OMG....there are some people here that really need to seek professional help!  Or at least try and get a life of your own.  When is the last time any of you actually went outside or had some kind of physical interaction with another person?  Holy shit you all talk like you are part of these peoples lives.  Seriously go read the crap you are posting...it's very scary...and pitifully sad!! Sounds like a bunch of psycho stalkers.  I sure hope you all never find out where Leora actually lives, but you would probably shit yourself and run back down to mommy's basement if you ever got within a 100 feet of her.

Here we go again,  A new month and another influx of cantankerous newbies descends upon the forum, Be nice now newbie, tis the season of goodwill, and peace to all men, including you. 

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Here we go again,  A new month and another influx of cantankerous newbies descends upon the forum, Be nice now newbie, tis the season of goodwill, and peace to all men, including you. 

Ooops, must have hit a sore subject...there is still time for help....please seek it immediately! 

17 minutes ago, l003sgh said:

OMG....there are some people here that really need to seek professional help!  Or at least try and get a life of your own.  When is the last time any of you actually went outside or had some kind of physical interaction with another person?  Holy shit you all talk like you are part of these peoples lives.  Seriously go read the crap you are posting...it's very scary...and pitifully sad!! Sounds like a bunch of psycho stalkers.  I sure hope you all never find out where Leora actually lives, but you would probably shit yourself and run back down to mommy's basement if you ever got within a 100 feet of her.

May I suggest, and it's only a personal view, you should find out what other Leora followers do for a living before you criticise others, as it appears you are yet another expert on sad, psycho stalkers as they say it takes one to know one, so can you point them out to me, or are you the only one

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

May I suggest, and it's only a personal view, you should find out what other Leora followers do for a living before you criticise others, as it appears you are yet another expert on sad, psycho stalkers as they say it takes one to know one, so can you point them out to me, or are you the only one

I think it is pretty obvious what the Leora followers do for a living...just read all these posts.  Appears that their life is dedicated to watching a video stream and pretending in their mind that they some how have a relationship with Leora...I can't make this shit up...seriously go read all the posts!!!

1 minute ago, l003sgh said:

I think it is pretty obvious what the Leora followers do for a living...just read all these posts.  Appears that their life is dedicated to watching a video stream and pretending in their mind that they some how have a relationship with Leora...I can't make this shit up...seriously go read all the posts!!!

I do read the postings about once a day, some are informative, some are funny and some are a load of crap, but these are their personal views, which I, unlike you, respect, also for your information there are some I do know are in personal contact with Leora

• Upvote 5

46 minutes ago, l003sgh said:

Ooops, must have hit a sore subject...there is still time for help....please seek it immediately! 

But I notice you are still reading the forum, and pray tell, what category of sad does that put you in.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, l003sgh said:

Hello friend ..  its pretty clear that I am one of those who Is suitable for the category that you just described.:biggrin:

Well friend don't be fooled form what you see ... Thing are not as they appear.

It goes the same like people who tries to diagnose what they see in rlc . most if the time they can be wrong as they do Not seeing the whole picture. Only the part of the cam and more then that the limit of the language.  .. Think about it?

What you see From here do not  reflect on reality and it can be very much misleading one's mind.

So as far as your analysts go ... It is limited and you do not know who stand  behind the names here.

It happens that i know some here and listen my friend they have life more then any ...

If you read the content carefully ... You will see that there is high quilty people here.. How know a thing or tow about life...:biggrin:

I my self when I have time or a break  I find my self here .. And in rlc .. More precise at leora's apartment as will all love to watch her ..

She attract mostly high quilty people for she is a high quilty person from all aspects.

In conclusion .. Don't jump to conclusions before you check the facts.?

I hope I am being enough dignified with my post?

I don't mean to insult  but just to open one's mind to a different point of view.?

"Don't judge a book by it's cover" :biggrin:

So welcome friend and enjoy the beautiful and marvelous lady leora... 

And personally no offence ...I will not fall of my feat If i would happened to see leora in person but i would be more then existed to talk to her as she is very smart and elegant woman ? and of course beautiful as well?

Have a beautiful day Friend ..?

• Upvote 3