Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Also, was/is it happening on any other apartment or just Leora and Pauls,

Well I haven't been watching other apartments enough to notice it but if I have 2 tabs open then often in the last 48 hours the one I'm not watching has turned black as well as more freezes than normal on the one I am watching. 

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Also, was/is it happening on any other apartment or just Leora and Pauls,

The only apartments I spend any time on are the Krasnoyarsk apartments. I, do not recall any problems with Maya and Stepan apartment. Leora and Pauls has had the problem including today for the last three days.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, scutus said:

The only apartments I spend any time on are the Krasnoyarsk apartments. I, do not recall any problems with Maya and Stepan apartment. Leora and Pauls has had the problem including today for the last three days.

Thanks for the feedback, I am forwarding the information to RLC to allow them to pin down the problem. I am withholding all names of people who are sending relevant information.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Probably due to the internet connection due to the distance or harsh weather.

1 minute ago, reallifecamv said:

Good morning sun shine ?

May you have a beautiful day lovely lady

??

Morning real, I wondered when someone was going to turn up. Not really been watching The Goddess this morning , connection problems, but did look in on her recently and she has on a white crop top and dark panties if I remember.

• Upvote 2