Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Wonderful posts. Wonderful sights for sore eyes!

To judge by the photos of Leora in the bedroom with her feet up on the bedhead one wonders if her happiness springs from her 'joy' at their recent 'union' or if it's the chance to be seen and to see herself later in glorious action on video, to be able to watch herself with the perfect view of all her glorious attributes and assets.

Or perhaps she's just been told that RLC have extended their contract for another 12 months so she's doing her job to the letter!

And he's playing his part as well, no matter how minor.

The Queen has clealry responded to the challenge thrown down by all-girl apartments as only she can!

Leora is our (GODDESS) no one on RLC can match her. I have been a little fly on her wall for a long time, ever since they came to RLC. Last night was the most erotic, sensual, seductress, inticing Leora I have ever seen.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I guess when I watching I am waiting for certain shots so when they don't happen I have a negative view but when I go through the pictures later it turns out a lot of them are OK. They have been some absolute stunners in the past though. I remember some I got in the GR which seemed to rival those posted on the Premium Cams by euromike et al for their crystal clarity.

Well BBsq69 maybe you didn't think those were the best pics but I'll look at Leora naked anytime.....rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif

They were on the couch and now they have vanished. Have they gone to the BeR? I don't know so I'm not giving out a sex alert as they are probably just watching the laptop.

Update: no sex at the moment but I wouldn't rule it out. A typical time for them to have sex in the BeR is between 11 and 12 p.m. on their clock and given she has been away for most of the last 3 days then I would say prospects are better than average especially considering what she has been like over the past fortnight.