Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I enjoy reverse angles. It's amazing how new and fresh exactly the same picture looks just by flipping it.

And Leora's got better TV channels than us LOL

Some of those reversed angles look better than the original. Gives the picture a different look.

Guest cobalt75

:bang head: :bang head: :trashcomputer:

another bate I missed  :yikes:

:drool:  luv to see her move the lips

say whatever about Paul

but

we know he's a very lucky guy

Hey BBsq69, too much Leora kills Leora...

Well, cobalt, I'll assume you're being constructive so I'll explain.

There are many days I have great pictures of lots of the RLC girls but simply do not have the opportunity to post them because I am too busy watching. Today has been a slow day so I thought I would post a selection of what I had captured. Because I had slept I had forgotten just how much I had of her so I posted rather more than I maybe should have. However there were many pictures that deserved to be seen and if any other girl delivered the quality of the majority of these pictures they would be posted, but what is a rarity for other girls is common for The Goddess. Also I am one of a a half dozen regular picture posters. I wish there far more on this site and if there were maybe I would post less, but there are many mornings when I am the only one posting Leora so it is either me posting or no-one.

Guest cobalt75

Well, cobalt, I'll assume you're being constructive so I'll explain.

There are many days I have great pictures of lots of the RLC girls but simply do not have the opportunity to post them because I am too busy watching. Today has been a slow day so I thought I would post a selection of what I had captured. Because I had slept I had forgotten just how much I had of her so I posted rather more than I maybe should have. However there were many pictures that deserved to be seen and if any other girl delivered the quality of the majority of these pictures they would be posted, but what is a rarity for other girls is common for The Goddess. Also I am one of a a half dozen regular picture posters. I wish there far more on this site and if there were maybe I would post less, but there are many mornings when I am the only one posting Leora so it is either me posting or no-one.

Oh, sorry BBsq69, I know I don't post, I know you post so good pictures of Leora, it was just a joke, I just like kiding,

Cobalt:

I thought your "joke" was in poor taste.

There are some very nice people on this site. Not all will please you, but we must take the bad with the good and bear it.

I myself am glad to see  what is posted on here. I have only been here for a couple of months but already, I'm considering joining up.

And if BB reads this I want to congratulate him on his efforts. Not every one would do the same.

Try being nice, O.K.?

Rollex