Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I also greatly surprised. Leora deserves a better man. I think Paul will be very difficult to remake itself. He was too spineless and floats downstream.

I'm afraid that sooner or later this pair fall apart. Although now it is nothing portends.

I also greatly surprised. Leora deserves a better man. I think Paul will be very difficult to remake itself. He was too spineless and floats downstream.

I'm afraid that sooner or later this pair fall apart. Although now it is nothing portends.

I don't know what she see's in him. He lacks a lot of qualities. Especially when it's anything sexual 80% of the time it's 3 minutes or less.

He doesn't appear to be a smoker or a drinker so it's really hard to say what his issue with the sex is. Maybe he's Gay and just hasn't come out of the closet yet.

They just don't appear to have anything in common between them. Definitely a strange relationship. Paul should be due to go back into the Military for some more training that will get him out of Leoras site for a month.  Once he gets the Brush Cut then you can be certain he's going away.

I have been following this forum for some days now and registered only because I have to ask. How old are you Guys?

You psychoanalyse someone you don't know the first thing about (Paul) and seem to think you know everything there is about their relationship. Furthermore you insult a person that can not answer back which says a heck of a lot about you guys.  Juvenile is a word that spring into my mind.

May I suggest you go outside, find a girlfriend and get a life.

I have been following this forum for some days now and registered only because I have to ask. How old are you Guys?

You psychoanalyse someone you don't know the first thing about (Paul) and seem to think you know everything there is about their relationship. Furthermore you insult a person that can not answer back which says a heck of a lot about you guys.  Juvenile is a word that spring into my mind.

P is boring, but i think he might be the only guy who want to live in this "real life" with her.

I think you'll find all ages here, and this is a discussion and a sharing of thoughts. If that bothers you, maybe your the one that should go find a girlfriend :)

It seems you psychoanalyse the Forumers here, or maybe some of them. What do you know about them except what they write or don't write.

Of course, I don't agree all is said here.

We and you are on a special site for "voyeurs" who can be of all profiles (psychanalytic or whatever), and the persons (couples or not) who live in front of the cams agree to be in this situation, or if not what do they do here !!

The name of the site is RealLifecam.

It's all but Real Life. When you see Zoya or Nelly write some words for "You guys" or for a Happy New Year, it's all but real life but it's kind for the followers.

We can have some questions about Paul, and as for the Oscar Ceremony (I don't like it), give some Likes or Unlikes and the Oscar for the best actor or the worst one for Comedy, drama, love story ... Nobody is obliged to live with cams at home.

Why could it be normal to congratulate somebody or give him or her a Medal or an Oscar, not always for good reasons, and not to say unpleasant words if it's correct.

No, I'm not promoting insult, wickedness or so. I just say this site is like other sites, like Facebook or others, where you can find all kinds of people. So you can see some writings or thouhts you can't share, like me. But you can also read Shopenhauer or Stephen Hawkins, like me. And Shopenhauer was very unpleasant about women.

Some of us can take the "best" of all we can read or watch,other take the worst.

If people have agreed to show their private lives to the public, they are well aware that their will be discussing. I think they do not care.

I did not mean to offend Paul. I expressed my opinion about what I see and hear (and, unlike you, I understand).

If you have an opinion different from my, you can also tell it. I think Paul can register on this forum, and answer me.

So I think that we are all on equal footing.

If you have registered on the forum only to have to ask how old I am, you can see it in my profile. Unlike you, I do not hide your age.

Not someone pretending to Paul again and a bit of  :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

If you are not interested in observing people you have chosen a very odd place to visit. Are you sure you are not lost? You joined a few days ago just to ask a question. Really?  Why bother? Why waste your time? And surely you must have expected  these responses ... or hoped for them?

OK. The first part I'm not going to waste my time answering. However, the part about finding a girlfriend might just

be interesting. I might have to ask you to speak to my wife though about permission. I've tried a couple of times in

our forty plus years of marriage, but it always resulted in me experiencing physical pain!

:doh: :no:

On the subject of who is the most beautiful, etc., I think the thing that tends to be overlooked when judging Leora,

is the circumstances in which she lives, compared to K&K, or the Barca girls. I often wonder what Leora could be

like if she was in a happy, carefree environment, where she had some girls to talk to and laugh with. I think it is

quite amazing how she keeps herself so perfect in what seems to be a very dismal situation.

voici mon jukebox russe/ukrainien, pour ceux qui ont envie de découvrir la Russie, autrement que par de fausses informations!!! c'est la musique que les filles fredonnent, celle qui vient d'un pays loin des clichés que l'on nous apprends sur les bancs de l'école!!!! vos commentaires et partages sont bienvenus!!! évidement, cela s'adresse à des gens qui ont encore un peu d'énergie dans leurs veines, ceux qui aiment le son, la fête et la découverte. beaucoup de clubbing, pas de standards américains que j'aime, mais qui vous font dormir!!! beaucoup de talents a découvrir!!!! :D :D :D

(The Topic ID is No Longer Available Since the Change of Forum Software)

Here are my Russian / Ukrainian jukebox, for those who want to discover Russia, except by false information !!! it is music that girls hum, the one that comes from a country far from the clichés that can teach us on the school benches !!!! comments and shares are welcome !!! obviously, this is for people who still have some energy in their veins, those who love her, celebration and discovery. a lot of clubbing, no American standards I love, but you are sleeping !!! many talents to discover !!!! :D :D :D