Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Sadly soon after she put her phone down and played with the dog, mostly in a doggy position herself. Then Paul returned so the chance of fun was over even if it is considered. However she greeted him by grabbing his crotch in the hall so we can assume she was horny. 

In the wee hours before she slept - on her way to the Spare room, she glanced across to the living corner camera and gave a rye smile. Bloody Paul yesterday evening was a sleep on the sofa and then followed her into the spare room - she was itching to give a display....

On 5/9/2016 at 6:57 AM, Howard said:

I don't think she has a boy-toy on the side....but makes for the start of a sultry novel.

What does surprise me is she doesn't have a dildo or other toy to help her relieve her 'stress'.

Yes will some one please send this girl a vibe...can she order one from Amazon.....maybe they are illegal in Siberia or something.  AND if nothing else..... all she needs is a jar of peanut butter and that cute pillow humping pooch....you guys know what I am talking about right?  No!!! I have never done that....because .........I don't have a dog....

Bring the popcorn. You guys are unbelievably entertaining when you make utterly stupid assumptions about people you have no clue about or know. Now move away from your mom's basement and get a life ;) 

• Upvote 2

It is painful for me to watch this beautiful young woman play with herself. Not that I don't enjoy watching her masturbate.. as I really like it, but I wish she could get a real fucking like Bogden fucks Nelly. Leora would go nuts to get slammed the way he slams Nelly. She would fuck three times a day if she had a man who could truly please her sexually. Then again, this is all up to her. She must be satisfied with this man and this boring life. Thank you for your sessions Leora.

• Upvote 2

Paul and Leora are laying on the couch watching tv and Leora is without panties. She is playing with her kitty as Paul lays next to her. Must be horny and he is not taking the hint. I believe she wants some real bad. from the looks of things.