Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I can´t believe it, she is playing with her p... and he is siting in front of the computer and paying no attention. She made you cum do the same with her!

Please kick this guy out and let Leora stay, she is so hot.

OK here's what happened.

Leora's reading a book. Paul comes in and lies in front of her, She sucks his cock which is hidden at first but then leora gets down to kneel on the floor. Eva comes through the door of the balcony. She puts Eva out and goes back to sucking for about a minute then she removes her panties and climbs aboard. 2 minutes later (actually 100 seconds) he cums. However she still wants to give a show and while he seems happy to lie there, Eva's barking bugs her too much and she stops which was a huge shame as she was primed to give us a great view of pussy play from behind. Do not blame Paul for any of this. In the LR she rubbed herself lightly for 5 minutes and Paul was not complaining, if anything encouraging her but I guess the moment was gone. She did have a talk with Eva but I somehow don't think the dog took it in. 

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

She's quite horny this morning, rubbing her panties in the GR for some time but I think Paul's still in bed ... shame.

I would rather see her pleasing herself.  Paul isn't of much use to her in the Pleasure Department most times.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Yury said:

Apparently - no. The day passed in vain. :biggrin:

She woke up very horny as I said. I keep hoping that after yesterday when he came so quickly and Eva was noisy so she didn't get satisfied, Paul will just let her do a Masha in the GR but she obviously thought better of it. I've not been watching must today but I know she was out for a long time and came back less frisky.

• Upvote 1

She's not been well today taking her temperature a few times but they have just gone into the BeR with P's crotch behind L's arse and the dog is going mad. Difficult to tell if anything is actually going on. Now P's left so maybe not.

• Upvote 1