Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

Well you all forget one thing people. 

All of you here agreed that she love's him .

All of you know she read CC ...

Last time I checked if you love someone and some one else will say bad things to him you would be offended too.

She gave us wonderful present becouse she love's us and she missed the thrill of us watching.

Why do all put down her man.

My opinion is that its not Fair

What you do and I am not blind I know how Paul is. He has his issues.

And you all wonder why leora is so  perfect ....because they manage .   tow deferent world's one big love ..

The last few day they seemed managing fine  . the vibe in the house is more pleasant. 

You must have missed the bit when I said a few posts earlier

But you are right, love has held them together ... although I believe Leora could do much better.

To address your point, we are allowed to give our opinions and many of us object to being censored. We do not write to please Leora but to discuss RLC. 

Something is going on, Paul had a shower at 6:30 AM, went back into the bed, sniffing, almost crying, snuggling with Leora and started to hump and really to fuck. She worked with her hand as usual but very quick and heavy. Then he withdraw and shortly after they went to the bathroom. Leora seemed quite happy with this...

He has to leave? For a longer time? Military?

Now they are back in the bed again, but not sleeping like usual at this time...

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

You must have missed the bit when I said a few posts earlier

But you are right, love has held them together ... although I believe Leora could do much better.

To address your point, we are allowed to give our opinions and many of us object to being censored. We do not write to please Leora but to discuss RLC. 

Well you're right on that  ...I pointed that it's my opinion ... But few time I saw her Goes to the computer... Wanted to start something and as she saw probably some nasty post it look's like she She thought to herself, you won't get jeck shit out of me now.. And got dressed and went out of the house for few hours. 

So we missed out back then few times .

In the end of the day everyone is in titled to there own opinion.

Have a great day leora and Paul.

54 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Who, is Leora? You mean, THE GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE.

One thing I WILL NEVER DO, give RLC the Satisfaction of me calling her by her FAKE Name. The other APTS. - They can All be Evicted, for all I care. 

One Simple APT. One Lovely Lady. Need I say More! :cool: 

She is rare woman that's for sure .

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Hysterical Howard said:

....and I have it all on video. :biggrin:  All 13+ minutes (from the very beginning until she left that wet spot on the couch). 

I didn't know she was a squirter! 

You said she squirted ?? I have chacked the video again and I could see what you saw but because of the quality of the video I couldn't see it actually squirted out . if someone have a better quality that it can be seen please pm me or better post to all that can see??.

Squirting drives me crazy in a good way. I love it.

I had a serious squirter ... And it drove me crazy every time we had sex ....

But the problem was after every time I would have to put my mattress in the sun to dray it out . 

True story..

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

You said she squirted ?? I have chacked the video again and I could see what you saw but because of the quality of the video I couldn't see it actually squirted out . if someone have a better quality that it can be seen please pm me or better post to all that can see??.

Squirting drives me crazy in a good way. I love it.

I had a serious squirter ... And it drove me crazy every time we had sex ....

But the problem was after every time I would have to put my mattress in the sun to dray it out . 

True story..

Maybe you ran into my Old Girlfriend.  Was her name Dorothy.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe you ran into my Old Girlfriend.  Was her name Dorothy.

Ha ha :) so you know how crazy it is.

Just blow you're maimed when they squirt.

God that's a beautiful thing.

Becouse  I love it so much I have learnd the technique how to make a girl squirt and can make every girl squirt. But if I'll do it on a natural squirter ...then .... "Here come the waterful" .

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, daemon said:

Paul made two machines. I understand one drill, the second I do not know what. All the time he sawed on the balcony something. And asked to help Leora. He also takes some orders for the house. The guy who came the other day also brought something for Paul. In fact, this guy is one of the few on the project, who are constantly doing something. He is a radio ham. He's always something to solder and designs at your desk. Leora tells him that she is proud of him. So I think he is not so hopeless. But Paul terrible pig. In this I agree. He should stop poking his nose in last! 

When Leora annoyed and angry with Paul she calls his lack of talent, a quitter, a mama's boy, etc. :biggrin:

• Upvote 3