Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

With the help of observant and efficient CamCaps members, I think I have seen all masturbations that have happened on RLC, and especially those of Leora. I have looked at the girls´ facial expressions after they have finished, and I have not found Leora nor the others totally happy but also a bit confused and guilty. Can that be the case, what do you think?

I have looked at the girls´ facial expressions after they have finished, and I have not found Leora nor the others totally happy but also a bit confused and guilty. Can that be the case, what do you think?

I wouldn't say guilt or confusion and I can't speak for any other girl as I don't really watch when they masturbate, but I have seen a few Leora's masturabation sessions and I really don't think she does it for pleasure. When someone is horny and wants to get themselves off, they don't spend 20 minutes teasing themselves until they finally decide to do it. Having said that, I don't doubt that she's genuinely getting herself off so there is the obvious pleasure there, but she's performing more for us than herself.

Hi, i've seen many people criticizing Paul and I don't now why, is this jealousy 'cause Leora is perfect? ^^  Or did he do something in the past, a bad behavior? (I'm new on RLC)

Salut, j'ai vu mal de gens critiquer Paul et je comprends pas si c'est de la jalousie pure car ceux qui critiquent aimeraient bien être à la place de Paul ou bien a t-il fait quelque chose de mauvais, a t-il des mauvais comportements??

Paul has done nothing wrong.

Nearly all the RLC males are treated this way by CC members. The criticisms generally regard sexual prowess. "His dick is small, he doesn't last long, he doesn't deserve her. I could make her happy with my extremely enormous penis and my perfect love making technique." That sort of thing. It's common with adolescent males.

And :welcome: to CamCaps. Keep posting.

--

Paul a rien fait de mal.

Presque tous les hommes RLC sont traités de cette façon par les membres du CC. Les critiques considèrent généralement prouesses sexuelles. "Sa queue est petite, il ne dure pas longtemps, il ne la mérite pas. Je pourrais lui faire plaisir avec mon extrêmement énorme pénis et ma parfaite technique de prise de l'amour." Ce genre de chose. Il est commun avec les adolescents de sexe masculin.

Et  :welcome: à CamCaps. Gardez affichage.

Hi, i've seen many people criticizing Paul and I don't now why, is this jealousy 'cause Leora is perfect? ^^  Or did he do something in the past, a bad behavior? (I'm new on RLC)

Salut, j'ai vu mal de gens critiquer Paul et je comprends pas si c'est de la jalousie pure car ceux qui critiquent aimeraient bien être à la place de Paul ou bien a t-il fait quelque chose de mauvais, a t-il des mauvais comportements??

Yes Paul does get treated harshly for no real reason, but I don't think there has been a single guy on RLC that hasn't faced unnecessarily harsh scrutiny from the majority of people here. It's very immature in my opinion and personally I do think it stems from jealousy, as most of those same people idolize and put the girls on a pedestal.

... First off I have never posted on here so I hope I'm doing it correct,I would like to thank BBsq69 for all the great pics. Leora is mainly the only reason I have been watching RRC ,and I've been watching since she was a blonde for a while so you no how long that's been ,and I have to say she did look better with blonde hair ,not that she doesn't now. And she has gained some weight lately but she needed to anyway ,and as far as Paul goes he doesn't have a clue what it would be like if she was to leave because they truly don't get much better than her ,she honestly can't keep her hands off herself which is for real,I mean how could you be in the same room with her naked playing with herself and want to mess around at that desk,reallyHello,as far as your queen deal she is by far the winner over any other that's been on there for the last three years.although maya is probably the most down to earth ,nelly cool a little scattered brain,but the best dancer is def. zoya she should do it professional I only saw it once but it was amazing and lev is basically another Paul just doesn't pick his nose as much .and they are all coached ,what's with the exercise bs ,the pets,no smoking on camara that's all kinda weird .anyway that's my two cents worth later .

There are reasons and one in particular I am not going to mention here but it seems many members on here have collective amnesia or simply cannot accept what they have seen. If we were all 12 it might be jealously but because we are not 12 and indeed a lot us may have grandchildren that age, we have seen what we have seen. Do you honestly seriously believe that we put her on pedestal? Maybe it is the language barrier but too many take what is said way too literally and if you actually read everything we write we are critical of her also. I for one try to stay away from overt criticism and on occasion have even defended aspects of Paul's actions or behaviour but to not comment entirely on what we see would be a bit too controlled.

Yes Paul does get treated harshly for no real reason, but I don't think there has been a single guy on RLC that hasn't faced unnecessarily harsh scrutiny from the majority of people here. It's very immature in my opinion and personally I do think it stems from jealousy, as most of those same people idolize and put the girls on a pedestal.

A bit of IRONY for all us voyeurs.

I've been looking at most of the past posts of pictures, videos and comments lately and I've noticed one glaring thing.

Why would our honey rush to put on something to cover herself up when the take-out person comes to the door to deliver.

If the guy has access to a computer and hasn't seen every inch of Leora by now, he must be blind. She doesn't hide anything on RLC, why should she in person. Also, I've noticed a tiny bit of cellulite on her butt cheeks, has anyone else? Maybe, that's what she's trying to hide.

It's still all good, cellulite or not.

Rollex

See, now I'm beginning to wonder if Paul is a member here because I have recently received an astonishing 26 bad karma, which can only really have come from 1 person ... the chances of me having pissed off 26 people, or 13 people twice etc., today are extremely slim since I've posted way more badkarmaworthy things in the past.

See, now I'm beginning to wonder if Paul is a member here because I have recently received an astonishing 26 bad karma, which can only really have come from 1 person ... the chances of me having pissed off 26 people, or 13 people twice etc., today are extremely slim since I've posted way more badkarmaworthy things in the past.

Well I just gave you a plus for todays pics....cheering-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

I doubt that Paul would give you such a wonderful negative karma score. Where we come from, bad karma is a sign from others that you have street cred. Research the Karma Game in the CC archives. Your posts are terrific; I'll give you a + or a -, whichever you prefer,  but I don't think you've ever been nasty enough to Paul to merit his participation in grading CC members.

I doubt that Paul would give you such a wonderful negative karma score. Where we come from, bad karma is a sign from others that you have street cred. Research the Karma Game in the CC archives. Your posts are terrific; I'll give you a + or a -, whichever you prefer,  but I don't think you've ever been nasty enough to Paul to merit his participation in grading CC members.

Don't get me wrong, Your Squirrelness, I am not worried. I know how the karma works and read those posts early on. At one stage I had I think 1 good karma from 100 posts and 30 something bad karma. I am afraid I can't help noticing numbers (I was born that way, Lord Math(s) rather than Lady Gaga) though and that huge glut yesterday whether actually bad or intentionally good must have taken an effort. Perhaps it was a newbie keen to reward my Megaposts.