Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I am not sure about the analysis. With the now distinctly separate sleeping times, Paul really has no control over Leora. When they are both awake has been following her quite a lot to the BaR and when changing but I am not under the impression that it has been to block any views as it might have been in the past. It's just Paul being Paul and not really knowing what to do. Leora has of course been very naked for a few days now but in the past she has ben more careful. She is often very deliberate about clothing to the extent that I can almost see the moment she makes decisions. When naked she normally squats down instead of bending but occasionally she forgets or decides that maybe she can't be bothered. I have often seen her when naked on the way to the camera with a hair dryer of the straighteners and then suddenly turn back and put some covering on as she know she will bend forward. I have even seen her do the same on the way to exercise. She has got in position and then thought better of it.

Today I think she has got so used to the pantyless state she just felt OK with it. Paul happened to be there but I have seen her provoke Paul several times and this did not look like one of them. I don't think he made any suggestion during the exercises so I assume he just accepted it and she just enjoyed herself.

I saw it in the video thread, in fact.

Interestingly when she exercises alone she puts on special shorts to cover up that delicious area she exposes here.

Perhaps she's decided 'what the hell?' Or perhaps she's testing his limits to see if he complains about her degree of exposure while he's sitting beside her?

He doesn't usually like her showing too much to the camera at the best of times..

I am not sure about the analysis. With the now distinctly separate sleeping times, Paul really has no control over Leora. When they are both awake has been following her quite a lot to the BaR and when changing but I am not under the impression that it has been to block any views as it might have been in the past. It's just Paul being Paul and not really knowing what to do. Leora has of course been very naked for a few days now but in the past she has ben more careful. She is often very deliberate about clothing to the extent that I can almost see the moment she makes decisions. When naked she normally squats down instead of bending but occasionally she forgets or decides that maybe she can't be bothered. I have often seen her when naked on the way to the camera with a hair dryer of the straighteners and then suddenly turn back and put some covering on as she know she will bend forward. I have even seen her do the same on the way to exercise. She has got in position and then thought better of it.

Today I think she has got so used to the pantyless state she just felt OK with it. Paul happened to be there but I have seen her provoke Paul several times and this did not look like one of them. I don't think he made any suggestion during the exercises so I assume he just accepted it and she just enjoyed herself.

Yes, on reflection, I think you'e absolutely correct. 'Gormless' might be a good word to describe Paul in these situations, being hot on her heels as she hops from room to room, including the bathroom.

At first glance it looks like stalking, or controlling behaviour, but he's just clueless, basically, still having a lot to learn!

Good to see that he (and you) can pick out a recognisable tune!

Not as off-key as some have suggested, then, his guitar, or the guitarist!

We're almost talking about My Generation here so I'd better stop before I stammer too much out!

I wonder how he is with Jeff Beck?

The again, it IS only an acoustic guitar!

after almost 24hrs bottomless....  new record?

I haven't checked just how long she was in this state but you could well be right. Even in the brief period in the last couple of days when she wasn't bottomless she masturbated soon afterwards and removed her knickers once  she had transferred to the GR otherwise we might be talking 48 hours. She has gone 12 hours before and I think a whole day but over 2-3 days she has never spent such a long period with her downstairs open to the air, like woman used to be until Victorian times - of course they had skirts an petticoats on top but I think it's still sexy.

On ‎2016‎-‎01‎-‎19 at 2:52 AM, Chiller.Aquarium said:

And a bend.

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

I've been a bit distracted all morning and I think at this point I for some reason didn't see her in the corner and clicked away to look for her. When i got back she was rising. Thanks for capturing it. Chiller. She bent right over in front of the camera in front of the art table and showed nothing ... very frustrating and I don't know how she does it.

I think the reason why they dont put the dog away is because the damn dog would just keep barking and you cant get off with a dog constantly barking , Like it was mentioned about how she went to the GR to get away from the dog . But when you watch her when she is just about to get off she cant hardly do it because of the barking . And i would guess she has neighbors that dont want to hear the dog the whole time their having sex , I have a dog thats the same way . When everyone is out of sight and it feels a lone and knows your behind the door they will bark and claw at the door until you open the door ..