Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I think the reason why they dont put the dog away is because the damn dog would just keep barking and you cant get off with a dog constantly barking , Like it was mentioned about how she went to the GR to get away from the dog . But when you watch her when she is just about to get off she cant hardly do it because of the barking . And i would guess she has neighbors that dont want to hear the dog the whole time their having sex , I have a dog thats the same way . When everyone is out of sight and it feels a lone and knows your behind the door they will bark and claw at the door until you open the door ..

I agree with you plus I would have woke Paul up. That was my first time here I got to see it live and that stupid dog ruined it for all of us.

After a whole day of nothing, she must have sneaked out while I was asleep. I assume she's gone out and left the TV on. Any nudity this morning?

Even more disappointing Paul's just returned.

Don't think so. Every time I checked in she was conspicuous by her absence or conspicuous when she did appear by being fully dressed (for her)

Either she was hiding, as she didn't show up in any thumbnails, or she went out even earlier than I thought.

But on a couple of occasions she just suddenly appeared at the computer desk dressed as if she'd never been away.

No idea where he was, but as you say he has turned up now but looks very unsettled. I saw him dining alone in the kitchen a few hours ago too.

It must be his day to be home alone. Just our luck!

She was in the GR a lot so maybe on the balcony seat and also at the laptop.

Anyway I could do with a rest after so much nudity up until yesterday.

Don't think so. Every time I checked in she was conspicuous by her absence or conspicuous when she did appear by being fully dressed (for her)

Either she was hiding, as she didn't show up in any thumbnails, or she went out even earlier than I thought.

But on a couple of occasions she just suddenly appeared at the computer desk dressed as if she'd never been away.

No idea where he was, but as you say he has turned up now but looks very unsettled. I saw him dining alone in the kitchen a few hours ago too.

It must be his day to be home alone. Just our luck!

Wow! I did not get to see all of this session but I am very proud of Paul for what appeared to me to be open to her riding him while masturbating until it looked like she came. It may be the best effort I have seen in a very long time. I confess I only saw about 3 or 4  minutes but sure looked good. Toward the end he even initiated a kiss with her.

Way to go Paul!!