Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

My (own opinion) ratings:

1. Best body--Leora

2. Best pussy--Leora

3. Best face--Kamila

4. Everyone else.

Ratings 1-3 are really a tie--it depends on which quality is your favorite--body, pussy, face.  And, of course, to fine-tune this, we have to rate other attributes.  For example, Kamila may be the best of all because she also has a super hot body.  And then you get into non-physical attributes--personality, relationships, entertainment value on RLC, interests, etc.  A lot of the girls can get good ratings here, including Leora and Kamila.

Obviously people will disagree and even saying that is necessarily redundant, but how anybody could argue with Leora having the best body is beyond me. The most beautiful face I would have to agree with you on that front although like with a lot of girls it depends on the expression, angle and the make-up. Best pussy I find harder to call - I'd really like to test drive them to be sure  :lmao:

Other categories:

Most artistic: Leora (I wasn't sure about this until the other day when I saw her paint head on. She was really fast and unlike I suspected was not checking on her phone, laptop, for how to do it, she just knew)

Most musical: Nelly (Masha however can play the guitar and sing decently)

Most flexible: Leora  (Not easy to tell but, after seeing her ballet exercises, Leora would be difficult to beat.)

Best in bed: Masha (it was Adriana before the nymphomaniac joined but quite frankly there is no competing with the talented multi-coloured sexpert)

Most entertaining: Nelly (a no-brainer if you ever watch her - violin, clingfilm, waxing, hoovering, washing the floor, massaging, dancing, miming, throwing parties, viewing CamCaps!)

Sweetest: Kristy (although Maya should have an honorable mention)

Best smile: Nelly (many have great smiles, but on frequency of appearance and infectiousness Nelly is smiles ahead)

Best sex noises: Nelly (you can hear the intensity of the enjoyment - Masha is loud but then she has Sasha's cock or a dildo inside her).

My (own opinion) ratings:

1. Best body--Leora

2. Best pussy--Leora

3. Best face--Kamila

4. Everyone else.

Ratings 1-3 are really a tie--it depends on which quality is your favorite--body, pussy, face.  And, of course, to fine-tune this, we have to rate other attributes.  For example, Kamila may be the best of all because she also has a super hot body.  And then you get into non-physical attributes--personality, relationships, entertainment value on RLC, interests, etc.  A lot of the girls can get good ratings here, including Leora and Kamila.

I think "Most Artistic" would be a tie between Leora and Maya. Leora is a talented painter and sketch artist, but Maya is an amazing sculptor. The detailed work she does with miniatures is truly amazing.

These two pictures were captured a few minutes ago. Both are expressing their artistic side simultaneously.

Artists.jpg

My 3000th Post

Some Girls Are Beautiful

Some Girls Are Well Endowed

Some Girls Are Bootyfull

Some Girls Are Tiny

Some Girls Are Fun

Some Girls Are Horny

Some Girls Are Almost Perfect ...

... And Then There Are Goddesses

audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif  clapping-bravo-smiley-emoticon.gif  bravo-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif

Screenshot4.png

Paul is Bored. He's just waiting for Leora to vacate the computer so he can get 12 hours or more to sit there himself.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

You forgot something : waiting for her cooking and ironing his shirts...

It slipped my mind.  It's something that goes along with getting old.  :lmao:

As far as I understand, Paul is now studying. Leora told him that it is necessary to pass the debt on the subjects and laboratory work. After that he should write a final work and in May - June protect her. Perhaps this he is engaged in a long time in front of computer.

Although he is boring anyway.  :D

As far as I understand, Paul is now studying. Leora told him that it is necessary to pass the debt on the subjects and laboratory work. After that he should write a final work and in May - June protect her. Perhaps this he is engaged in a long time in front of computer.

Although he is boring anyway.  :D

He sure is boring.  I really could never figure out what she see's in the guy. A few million in this world a lot better than him by 1000% and she has to pick the World Idiot.  I just hope they remove his nuts so he never gets the chance to procreate.  There is something about the guy that just doesn't add up.