Barcelona Apt. #2 - Pictures (2016)

4 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Well that was quick i got banned so no more from me then!

Sorry to hear that Rockin.....they aren't playing around this time.   They are only doing it in my opinion to encourage the girls to be more open and to show them that they (RLC) has their backs.   Sorry you got banned bro!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

4 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

New girl must be sister to Elisa!

rebeca.gif

SORRY YOU GOT BANNED BUDDY,,,BUT I THOUGHT THAT YOU AND EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH KNEW BY NOW THAT IF YOU POST ANYTHING HERE YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHIN MINUTES OF POSTING IT,,,,I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT ROCKINVIDDE?

YES RLC IS NOT FUCKING AROUND THIS TIME AROUND,,SO IT'S NOT WORTH IT MY FRIEND,,AS YOU CAN SEE I STOPPED POSTING,,AROUND THE SAME TIME THAT ELISA FIRST ARRIVED ON RLC,,BECAUSE IT WAS AROUND THAT TIME THAT THEY IMPLEMENTED THOSE STATIC WATERMARKS IN THEIR LIVE STREAM,,,,BUT THE WATERMARKS ARE NOT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN IDENTIFY YOU AND TRACK YOU DOWN,,THERE ARE COUNTLESS OTHER WAYS THEY CAN DO SO.

IF YOU GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO RE-JOIN,,,PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE AND ONLY SHARE IN A PM AMONG CLOSE AND TRUSTED FRIENDS ON CC,,,AND DON'T SHARE THAT STUFF OUT IN THE PUBLIC,,IT'S NOT WORTH GETTING BANNED JUST TO PLEASE SOME PEOPLE,,BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ARE HELPING YOU TO PAY YOUR RLC SUB,,OR HELPING YOU TO GET BACK IN WHEN YOU GET BANNED.

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE BAN MY FRIEND,,YOU ARE A GOOD GUY TO US AROUND HERE.::)

• Upvote 5

38 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

SORRY YOU GOT BANNED BUDDY,,,BUT I THOUGHT THAT YOUU AND EVERYONE PRETTY MUCH KNEW BY NOW THAT IF YOU POST ANYTHING HERE YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHIN MINUTES OF POSTING IT,,,,I THOUGHT YOU KNEW THAT ROCKINVIDDE?

YES RLC IS NOT FUCKING AROUND THIS TIME AROUND,,SO IT'S NOT WORTH IT MY FRIEND,,AS YOU CAN SEE I STOPPED POSTING,,AROUND THE SAME TIME THAT ELISA FIRST ARRIVED ON RLC,,BECAUSE IT WAS AROUND THAT TIME THAT THEY IMPLEMENTED THOSE STATIC WATERMARKS IN THEIR LIVE STREAM,,,,BUT THE WATERMARKS ARE NOT THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN IDENTIFY YOU AND TRACK YOU DOWN,,THERE ARE COUNTLESS OTHER WAYS THEY CAN DO SO.

IF YOU GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO RE-JOIN,,,PLEASE TAKE MY ADVISE AND ONLY SHARE IN A PM AMONG CLOSE AND TRUSTED FRIENDS ON CC,,,AND DON'T SHARE THAT STUFF OUT IN THE PUBLIC,,IT'S NOT WORTH GETTING BANNED JUST TO PLEASE SOME PEOPLE,,BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ARE HELPING YOU O PAY YOUR RLC SUB,,OR HELPING YOU TO GET BACK IN WHEN YOU GET BANNED.

SORRY AGAIN FOR THE BAN MY FRIEND,,YOU ARE A GOOD GUY TO US AROUND HERE.::)

Thank you Mike! Yes i did know about the more aggressive approach from RLC but i was on yhe last day of my subscription and just made the gif`s to see if it would work:blush:

In one way i`m glad that i got banned because it started to be too much just sitting at the computer watching in vain. Thank`s again for your thoughts and we may be intouch here on cc!

• Upvote 8

30 minutes ago, rockinvidde said:

Thank you Mike! Yes i did know about the more aggressive approach from RLC but i was on yhe last day of my subscription and just made the gif`s to see if it would work:blush:

In one way i`m glad that i got banned because it started to be too much just sitting at the computer watching in vain. Thank`s again for your thoughts and we may be intouch here on cc!

No problem my friend,,we all have your back here if you ever need us Rockinvidde.:biggrin:

• Upvote 4

On 5/9/2016 at 5:25 PM, rockinvidde said:

your watermark was clearly visible on your pic,it was very easy for rlc to find you,that's why it was very fast,

rlc have instaured some months ago a  light permanent watermark,that's why there is not many pics with the pay cameras now,everybody is scared to be banned

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2016 at 5:40 AM, rockinvidde said:

You just got to love this body and face!!

megan-oil.gif

rockinvidde: Could it be this one? I noticed many Braille dots, both flashing and stationary. Myself, I don't think it's just the Braille dots, but perhaps something else is hidden in them. That level of steganography has yet to be proven, but I suspect it. Sorry for the bad news.

RLC is very quick on the trigger now days...This is what I'm talking about:

Steganography

Steganography is the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another file, message, image, or video. The word steganography combines the Greek words steganos, meaning "covered, concealed, or protected", and graphein meaning "writing".
  • Upvote 1

On 9/5/2016 at 11:34 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry to hear that Rockin.....they aren't playing around this time.   They are only doing it in my opinion to encourage the girls to be more open and to show them that they (RLC) has their backs.   Sorry you got banned bro!

The way to get even with RLC banning you is to post  "everything " you have on-line  and screw them good !  They cannot retaliate any further and you cannot renew your subscription !  If everyone that got banned did this, RLC would stop their BS banning !

• Upvote 1