Barcelona Apt. #2 - Pictures (2016)

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 4:13 PM, Dan1456 said:

StnCld316

why can StdCld316 and Moos54 upload photos taken in bathrooms (Megan, etc. ) that disclose more "skin" than the ones I posted but I get banned. I don't understand the unfair practices. I had purchased a 3 month subscription too. RLC and this site ban some but not others for doing the same thing. I got banned for doing the exact same thing as Moos54 and StnCld316 and other members in posting pics of Megan and others in the bathroom, and other areas only available to members, and I got banned but StdCld316 and Moos54 did not. Anybody got an answer for that????????????    RLC unfairly and unjustly bans people yet allows others to  "slide by" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY UNFAIR!~!!!!

i don't upload photo, i just comment a photo, that's why i not banned my friend because this photo isn't my photo 

sorry buddy for your banishment 

and if i not wrong stdcld316 isn't a paid member to rlc, he share a photo he found in internet 

• Upvote 3

Have to agree with a couple of other members. This is a picture thread and although comments are allowed they should be pertaining to the picture posted. When we are getting pages and pages of comments that have nothing to do with a posted picture, then it gets a bit boring. So lets be clear: Gripes, moans and abuse should be posted in "flame wars". Other chat and general remarks or comments should be be in " general  chat". 

C'mon guys (& gals) let's keep it fun for everybody.

• Upvote 3

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎08 at 4:34 PM, roketmn said:

maintenant cela pourrait être intéressant 

il est déjà très dangereux de partager, mais certains prennent même le risque, pour des pièces vides??!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: non, je rigole, c'est sympathique quand même!!!!:wink:

it is already very dangerous to share, but some even take the risk to empty rooms ?? !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:No, just kidding, it's nice anyway !!!!:wink:

• Upvote 1