Barcelona Apt. #2 - Pictures (2016)

Just now, DashaFan said:

Dasha can be seen peeing? Maybe I'll subscribe :-o

I need to double check first... :cool:

Think ive seen 3 different girls wipe (Megan, Masha ans Carina (curly)). Again, nor fully of course, but something can be seen...

Interesting for those who enjoy those kind of scenes :shy:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, DashaFan said:

I suppose the red cross on the toilet seat is to tell them not to use it because it's visible on cam?

Us piss fetishists are always out of luck :(

The Red Cross is for Blondes. It's to remind them to lift the seat before you sit.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

thought this was the pictures thread

So why are you commenting on here too,,and never ever post pictures on CC ever,,,,why bitch about it when you never post shit on here either,,,why cry about others commenting on the picture thread when you go around doing the exact same thing,,it's called being a hypocrite EMMETT11.:huh::dodgy::lightbulb::huh:

• Upvote 5

StnCld316

why can StdCld316 and Moos54 upload photos taken in bathrooms (Megan, etc. ) that disclose more "skin" than the ones I posted but I get banned. I don't understand the unfair practices. I had purchased a 3 month subscription too. RLC and this site ban some but not others for doing the same thing. I got banned for doing the exact same thing as Moos54 and StnCld316 and other members in posting pics of Megan and others in the bathroom, and other areas only available to members, and I got banned but StdCld316 and Moos54 did not. Anybody got an answer for that????????????    RLC unfairly and unjustly bans people yet allows others to  "slide by" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY UNFAIR!~!!!!

3 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

StnCld316

why can StdCld316 and Moos54 upload photos taken in bathrooms (Megan, etc. ) that disclose more "skin" than the ones I posted but I get banned. I don't understand the unfair practices. I had purchased a 3 month subscription too. RLC and this site ban some but not others for doing the same thing. I got banned for doing the exact same thing as Moos54 and StnCld316 and other members in posting pics of Megan and others in the bathroom, and other areas only available to members, and I got banned but StdCld316 and Moos54 did not. Anybody got an answer for that????????????    RLC unfairly and unjustly bans people yet allows others to  "slide by" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOTALLY UNFAIR!~!!!!

Yes,,they don't have a subscription to RLC,,you do/did,,,,,,and CC has nothing to do with RLC,,so Stncld and the other guys who didn't get banned are not some kind of protected species,,they can and do get banned just like you do.

And RLC never allows anyone to post without banning them ever!!!

Sorry you got banned though.:biggrin::biggrin: