Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why is she wearing that mask? Does she mean to cloak herself? 

Certifiable deniability, you know its her and I know its her but it can't be proven if there is a conflict issue in her contract.

9 minutes ago, Harvey Brooks said:

Certifiable deniability, you know its her and I know its her but it can't be proven if there is a conflict issue in her contract.

i just think she have no contract with VH and she have not signed a contract with them for give her authorization for her image

Just now, clivebb said:

i just think she have no contract wit VH and she have not signed a contract with them for give her authorization for her image

I'm sure all guests in the VH apartments don't need to sign a contract if they're just visiting. More likely is that her contract with VV precludes her from participating in a conflicting site.

I'm new here - I come from peephole.cam - 3 rooms, not always intersting, ok, not legal, ok  but real hidden cams and real life.

In the moment an interesting Lesbo-Couple, full in action ! ::)

Now I see RLC and VV - nonsens with stupid unreal play in front of cameras - its not REAL - it's FRAUD for members.

VH-TV is FRAUD especially - only 3 apartments and boring and want to have much money - for what ????? LOL :biggrin: :angry:

The 4. apartment come "soon" - since 3 weeks. What is soon baby ? Come one! :biggrin: 

Give action or go home and stop this site !  Nobody like sleeper, you understand or no ???? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Crissy said:
  • I'm new here 
  • The 4. apartment come "soon" - since 3 weeks. What is soon baby ? Come one!

If you're new, how exactly would you know it's been 3 weeks since they announced apartment coming soon.... unless you were Freitag back with a new name?

• Upvote 1