Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I do not know if it would be here or any other topic that I could get this info (question). I have only less than a week of associated with VH and really meet "holes" that I will not score here. I understand that only the beginning of a venture and things still fit.

But I see now in SNAE, Nick on the couch, Estacy has been since the beginning of the day after spending the night with another "character", I do not know who he is or has been there before, but with a shocking "sexual" performance, I have to admit .supplied by both.

I wonder if this was the first time, or whether this "mode" is common there or in other apts in general.

From what I see Eugene and Alina are to each other and idem to Alex and Lina idem

Can someone by a "light" on this issue? What did I do with my association?

From my understanding, Stacy and Nick used to be together but have now broken up. Now Nick sleeps on the couch while someone new fucks Stacy. Not sure if the new guy is her new boyfriend or if they are only fuck friends. 

9 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

From my understanding, Stacy and Nick used to be together but have now broken up. Now Nick sleeps on the couch while someone new fucks Stacy. Not sure if the new guy is her new boyfriend or if they are only fuck friends. 

I don't think they were "together". Stacy meets up with guys who accept to stay in the flat until she has enough. This is what I understand from what was said at the beginning. She did with Paul and now Nick seems in the same position. The last seems more her type, but he may be just a one-night stand.

• Upvote 1

Again grateful for the clarification. Now wait for the apartment to change the name to Mrs Y ... lol. And to get better Alex has "private" guest entrance.
What the hell is this? How will you be private and hospitable?
Things definitely begin to get better and better (?) Here. Not to follow in the opposite direction;

Anyway, see where all this can still lead. I still have 25 days of association to have a more solid position

Again thanks here

VH-TV is stupid shit :angry: :biggrin:

Only 3 apartments for much money. :biggrin: LOL LOL  Now  is the only half-interesting apartment with LINA down . :angry: :angry:

Only AA - mega-uninteresting and the chaos-apartment around the unsatisfied Stacy with her little weak Nick. :angry:

VH-TV is death :biggrin:  Only Idiots pay one cent for this shit !!!  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Not waiting ! Go to court and action about this VH-criminals. Not tomorrow - do it today !!! Before the money is outside.

It's money to travel to Germany - and in Germany they are poor refugee and get much money for long time. Stupid Germany. :biggrin:

Russian sites are lie, only. :angry:

7 hours ago, thedbear said:

And to get better Alex has "private" guest entrance.
What the hell is this? How will you be private and hospitable?

Dude, try to be understanding. These are real people. Family members arrived to Alex & Lina today, that's why they asked to disconnect them from VHTV for a daytime. Seriously, it's sad to see that some people treat voyeur participants as circus monkeys. Try to understand that they are not.

Now A&L apartment is back online. Thanks for patience.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dude, try to be understanding. These are real people. Family members arrived to Alex & Lina today, that's why they asked to disconnect them from VHTV for a daytime. Seriously, it's sad to see that some people treat voyeur participants as circus monkeys. Try to understand that they are not.

VHTV for the win! :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Lie again - the site A&L is now in the moment NOT open !!! :biggrin:

23 minutes ago, Crissy said:

Lie again - the site A&L is now in the moment NOT open !!! :biggrin:

wrong , the apartment is well back online, except that instead of having the camera in the kitchen we had the camera of the room instead, so they had to correct the mistake, pity it was Pretty interressant ^^

52 minutes ago, moos54 said:

falsch, die Wohnung ist gut wieder online, mit der Ausnahme, dass anstelle der Kamera in der Küche, die wir die Kamera des Raumes statt hatten, so hatten sie den Fehler zu korrigieren, schade, es war ziemlich interressant ^^

Wrong moosy ! My info were correct absolutly ! "in the moment of VH-Info were NO picture". Now only 1 uninteresting camera open! :angry:

The apartment is not full open now !  :biggrin: 2 hours later !