Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

20 minutes ago, Crissy said:

Wrong moosy ! My info were correct absolutly ! "in the moment of VH-Info were NO picture". Now only 1 uninteresting camera open! :angry:

The apartment is not full open now !  :biggrin: 2 hours later !

i see by myself so i don't speack bullshit ^^ but i didin't take a photo for proof 

4 horas atras, Voyeur Casa TV Disse:

Cara, Ser tentar o Entendimento. ESTAS PESSOAS São reais. Membros OS da Família Chegou Paragrafo Alex & Lina, HOJE, E POR ISSO que eles pediram Paragrafo desligar-los de VHTV Paragrafo hum dia. Sério, E triste ver que algumas PESSOAS tratam OS Participantes voyeur Como macacos de circo. Tente entendre Que Eles Não São.

Agora, A & L apartamento esta de volta online. Obrigado Pela Paciência.

Caras só entendem que o aviso da parte de vocês tem sido mal formulada,

No futuro apenas dizer que a família à vista ou similar. Descobriu-se que os cames foram removidos e não simplesmente desligado.

Fato disso é que Cam 1 foi respondendo por 6 e vice-versa (já corrigido com o que eu vi antes de responder isso).

E um cam registra o ato de reintalation do outro, LOL

pensar de uma maneira mais eficaz de fazer isso no futuro próximo.

Obrigado pela ajuda.

Com o tempo, eu não tenho hábito em qualquer site de câmaras de ver seus membros como "macacos de circo" ou similar, embora às vezes eu tenho a impressão de usar o nariz de palhaço.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Caras só entendem que o aviso da parte de vocês tem sido mal formulada,

No futuro apenas dizer que a família à vista ou similar. Descobriu-se que os cames foram removidos e não simplesmente desligado.

Fato disso é que Cam 1 foi respondendo por 6 e vice-versa (já corrigido com o que eu vi antes de responder isso).

E um cam registra o ato de reintalation do outro, LOL

pensar de uma maneira mais eficaz de fazer isso no futuro próximo.

Obrigado pela ajuda.

Com o tempo, eu não tenho hábito em qualquer site de câmaras de ver seus membros como "macacos de circo" ou similar, embora às vezes eu tenho a impressão de usar o nariz de palhaço.

Guys just understand that the warning from the party of you has been poorly worded,

In the future just say that family in sight or similar. It turned out that the cams were removed and not simply turned off.

Fact of this is that Cam 1 was responding by 6 and vice versa (already corrected with what I saw before answering this).

And one cam registers the act of reintalation of the other, LOL

Think of a more effective way to do this in the near future

Thank you for the assistance .

In time, I have no habit in any cam site seeing its members as "circus monkeys" or similar, although sometimes I have the impression of using the clown nose.

10 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Dude, try to be understanding. These are real people. Family members arrived to Alex & Lina today, that's why they asked to disconnect them from VHTV for a daytime. Seriously, it's sad to see that some people treat voyeur participants as circus monkeys. Try to understand that they are not.

Now A&L apartment is back online. Thanks for patience.

Thanks for explanation, but it cannot be taken for granted to shut down an apartment for private reasons. I have never noticed that at any of your competitor´s site have done this since 2014. Additionally, there might be a different attitude, if somebody would ask me for understanding in advance than just to inform about an upcoming fact. 

Following VH from the first day, there is not much progress given -if any at all- compared to the promises. There are just two apartments running, the third one with a Big Brother scenario -for which nobody has subscribed for- is completely empty for 8-12 hours each day. It would be appreciated to concentrate all efforts on this than to raise a rather rude tone and to ask for endless patience.

Thanks for listening!

• Upvote 2

That's what we're focused on. New apartment ETA is 1 week max from now. 

We have planned shutdown procedures, but the last one was emergency, that's why short notice. 

Again, we don't give false promises, we openly state what we're working on. The more we work - the faster features, houses, participants are rolling out. It's not a "let it be today" speed, but we try to approach this tempo. 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Isso é o que estamos focados. Apartamento novo ETA é de 1 semana max a partir de agora. 

Temos planejado os procedimentos de encerramento, mas o último foi de emergência, é por isso curto prazo. 

Mais uma vez, nós não damos falsas promessas, podemos afirmar abertamente que estamos trabalhando. Quanto mais trabalhamos - os mais rápidos características, casas, os participantes estão lançando. Não é um "faça-se hoje" velocidade, mas vamos tentar abordar esse ritmo. 

Obrigado. 

Thank you for contacting us.
A support ticket request has been created and a representative will be getting back to you shortly if necessary.

Support Team

Copyright © 2016 Voyeur-house.tv helpdesk - All rights reserved. 

Gentlemen, at the moment I can not go back to a window less than 13 hours ago. I have tested in virtually every field and answer around and within this time frame.

As a reference I made in time of marking (18-17-16-15-14, I do not advance from this point successfully.

Another issue here is that my rule when I enter signals up to 24hs, but my first use falls and stays until 18hs.

have a good day

Anyone else here with this problem, or is only me and my system being "awarded" here?:huh:

Updating to above.
At this moment I already visualize images between the observed lasers, but all the same scene / time (15: 48hs) -SNAE. In example. Before, it was just timing and nothing was mixed up. I understand then that maintenance is being carried out on.

Just a feedback for the correct maintenance direction.
I still have my rule measuring only 18 hours.

32 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Updating to above.
At this moment I already visualize images between the observed lasers, but all the same scene / time (15: 48hs) -SNAE. In example. Before, it was just timing and nothing was mixed up. I understand then that maintenance is being carried out on.

Just a feedback for the correct maintenance direction.
I still have my rule measuring only 18 hours.

We had some issues with writing 12 hours ago. That explains the windows of Archive you couldn't see. Now Archive works as usual, but some action was lost during this period of time. Now it's fixed and everything is back to normal.

Thank you for your detailed support request. 
Added you +2 Extra days to your profile. Please enjoy Voyeur House TV.

• Upvote 1