Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

But someone here with the strong feeling of being made an idiot on this site and its people?
So far we have only seen "characters" known to VV and who behave here as "parents."]
I then think it's more accurate to change to VV once there the false is true. Different from what we see here in these 2 months already

For who could still hover a doubt about being here being made of idiots the window between 04:00 pm where the "couple" goes out the door and returns at 05:00 p.m. throws down any argument of defense or contradiction.

And as well remembered and observed we have there a room without cam, mounted conveniently for this purpose;

I regret but VHTV deserves every attack that can be directed by its paying customers.

They are doing merit to this.

It's not funny (at least I do not think) we are sponsoring with our subscriptions in VH the moment of their intimacy in an exclusive and proper corner (which should be in VV).

Nothing to do with the fact of the relationship between them (Nastia and Anton). I want more is for them to be happy together.
The sole and exclusive culprit was who allowed this composition for this apartment.

In my view the only honest thing to do here is still to provide more credit from the fair to the days that we are "waiting" for this fiasco that has already become the 4th (?) Apartment and solve once and for all this impasse there (including Restoring the cam in the room "unused".

Pure Joke!

Nastya is the kind of person you for sure dont want in your company or businness: Acting nice but behind your back bending and violating rules only for achieving the best for her not giving a shit about others. Shes always been like that and she will never stop this. Whenever there is a rule Nastya dont wants she will for sure break it sometime...