Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Well it was not needed in MNAE appt. Those people there dont play hiding shit and use the hallway for what its made: To pass through to get in other rooms.

Why do Nasty&Co have to be there so long? With Nasty you need double amount of cams and even then she would hide. 

33 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it was not needed in MNAE appt. Those people there dont play hiding shit and use the hallway for what its made: To pass through to get in other rooms.

Why do Nasty&Co have to be there so long? With Nasty you need double amount of cams and even then she would hide. 

Guess they are smoking there, because outside it is really cold. There must be a toilet/restroom/WC .... Either the announced talk of Mr. VHTV will have a result or Nasty must get full cam control. On the other side she will not stay really long with candyman... she is not a 2 minutes´girl...

Happy New Year

VHTV in RLC there is a situation that represents a terminal cancer for the site and its administration in feeling and consensus on the part of all the users that I know.
I mean blind spots and what we call balconies.
Again, providing private and intimate parties with our money will no longer be fun especially if these are covered up (or attempted).
I believe this to be the feeling of any premium user here.

Wondering why the above line? I explain with the following questions and notes.
What do we pay here?
See a meaningless card game? Or see Nasty and Anton pass with their guests together or in groups separated by the main camera door and disappear for a little too much time inside the apartment? I emphasize that they disappear because we do not have them in sequence anywhere else with cams.
In the case of Nasty accompanied the girls there and dancing again and check their laptop / cell phone as if nothing had happened (in today's example).
Before trying to hit me with "bathroom" (which is right as we see in the plan), I attack with the following question.
All together? Belly pain? (Yes I'm being debauched here).

Of course therefore the same is motivated so that we can not see their "amusements together"

Wait a second? Did we get into the wrong website?
No ! It's real time and real life. Do we now add the real lie to the phrase of representation?

Is anyone else here attentive and following what we can not see happening behind these magic doors?
For some doubt it is only to see the behavior and the expressions when they return.
Or the anxiety as they head for this door.
Our bathroom there must be of last generation then!

Was it for this that we waited with excuses and absurd promises for this NASA apartment (for at least two whole weeks)?
Again (and of course this will not happen) extend in a believable of days a propoportional to this time of waiting
And cover these blind spots because from the experience seen today is more than obvious will be his practice "fun, external and hidden" to the next game of cards or similar if the cry "Stop" and alert is not given here and now.

I do not doubt that they have not improvised a "runway" and rest there.
Anton is gone for a long time, and I do not agree that he left the apartment, leaving Nasty alone with the guests. It would not be social.

This fiasco that has already become the apartment NA (or AN) nothing happening (?) In just one week outweighs with merit to the RLC and its balconies.

Curious about the defense will be here. If possible. And again respect our intelligence.

I know I'm being hated right now, but I ask? What if it was the other way around? Do I "provide" you with this service and you "paying" for it? Exactly in this form here?
Saying that you would cancel your subscription is out of the question, as this would validate the service being inefficient at such short notice.

By this time the point is yours and nothing else to do and New Year's fun was just theirs (and how it was).
But I note however that the year is over and I hope with it these "failures" as well. Enough of making mistakes!

Ps>Sorry, guys! My intention here was to expose this post immediately after Anton recovers since it is notorious to monitor what we observed here on his laptop or cell phone.

Unfortunately I had problems with the net connection and only a few minutes ago it was reestablished.
I also see that I was not the only one to post his discontent on what was clear to see (or better not see).

But I think the above lines are a good representation of our feelings at this moment and event (even if considered unwarranted).

To me, however, it works like an escape valve.

Happy New Year to everyone from the post and let's go forward.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Escondendo-se de novo ...

Jabbath1987

Especially my most sincere apologies. You were the first here to prophesy you're "magical" there.

It really confirms knowledge and mastery of cause.

Happy new year , man

Dont know. Dont be so hard on this case with the VH staff now. Its their first experience with that hiding shit. In all other appartements people follow rules and dont try to bend, avoid or break them.

VH staff has to learn now how to deal with them.

I would establish a 3 strikes per month system here:

1. strike: Warning

2. strike: Less money for this month

3. strike: Kick out

The problem is, VHTV or VV are short of talent and Nastya is a just a difficult girl.They cannot rely on EAMN to get them more subscribers.Same is with Tver.

I am surprised how quickly RLC does all the castings and replacements.Kitty/Smith replaced in very quick time and girls in B1-B2 apartemsnts as well.RLC always seems FULL, be it guests or visitors.Look at the NY party at NB and A-Effim,Stesha Marco.lots of guests.

I am not advocating RLC.They are a bunch of goons and greedy people.However,their 'HR' is extremely effective in hiring new people. Unless,VHTV or VV for that matter have a broad talent base,they will have to stick with whatever they have at present.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont know. Dont be so hard on this case with the VH staff now. Its their first experience with that hiding shit. In all other appartements people follow rules and dont try to bend, avoid or break them.

VH staff has to learn now how to deal with them.

I would establish a 3 strikes per month system here:

1. strike: Warning

2. strike: Less money for this month

3. strike: Kick out

A excellent idea. that would stop there BS