Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

5 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yury, hello, I'm told that Russian team is working with your case via Twitter. It's adnormal you can't log in and we will fix it ASAP. Be sure I'll add you some days to your account for inconvenience.

Are you kidding or trolling? The reason Yury can't watch VHTV as unlogged-in user is because he visits website from the country we disabled VHTV for. In this case it's Russia. And the page Yury sees clearly states the reason why the access is disabled, and there is like ENORMOUS login form for subscribers so they could continue watching us wherever they are at the moment. Any active subscriber can access website from any location. This is it. The reason Yury can't log in is either human fault (forgotten password) or bug. We're working on both these possibilities right now.

Ooops. Thank you.

Do you even read or saw the screenshot Yury posted He wasn't able to log in and was getting that message. Your support team must have fixed that by now.

You always try to downplay others. Accept your mistakes before calling someone Troll.I am always respectful to others and your post sounded rude.

Try to be polite sometimes.It works !!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We saw some screenshots and videos sent to us via Support and Twitter. We have already forwarded these to participants, so they could discuss this behaviour between each other. That is not OK, and that is not a crime. If this continues - we'll take care of that with more direct actions.

i though it was kind of interesting.  something different.  trying to tell what lump was what ::)

I haven't logged in for 4 days, I didn't miss much obviously.

Four apartments and hardly any people in them.

Constant buffering of cams, obviously crap servers. I can have 6 cams open at once on RLC with no problems.

I have 16 days to go on the sub, probably won't be bothered even looking at the site again after today.

I don't like being charged a premium price to be a guinea pig on a site that seems to be going backwards in quality instead of forward.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It's so easy for people to shit on VV now but people forget that VV is almost over 2 years old and at one point and for a long while, VV was king of voyeur sites. 

what happened???

28 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Activity graph in timeline still not working. Emma took shower at 23:33 local. No activity to see in timeline. Activity graph still seems to be totally random

does anyone know what the graph measures?  is it motion?  sound?

6 hours ago, hampelo said:

does anyone know what the graph measures?  is it motion?  sound?

For the timeline to work accurately,the cams should have motion sensors.At present,they are not.For instance,the timeline will have major graphs for the most viewed cam and none for the other cam at the same time if it is not popular.

2 hours ago, nack said:

For the timeline to work accurately,the cams should have motion sensors.At present,they are not.For instance,the timeline will have major graphs for the most viewed cam and none for the other cam at the same time if it is not popular.

1 hour ago, HarveyB said:

having the timeline graph based on views is pointless. The purpose of the timeline is to indicate activity, not viewership.

We are considering data to be collected from both sources - views and motion activity. We are already collecting motion data, but don't show motion activity for users yet. For now we plan to re-work activity timeline view data so it would be more accurate. We are aware, that it does not show correct info sometimes, and it depends solely on the algorythm developed for timeline. This particular part will be redone soon. 

Meanwhile, take a look at Premium cameras at new apartment, that will be ready today.

105_4.png

105_3.png

105_2.png

105_1.png

• Upvote 1