Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I've always wondered why the the tenants don't seem to watch voyeur websites themselves. It seems to me that most of the tenants are home most of the day not really doing much at all other then eating, watching tv, cell phones, laptops, and bathing. Now, I can understand why they may not want to follow their own apt. or even their own website, but how come no one seems to follow any of these sites at all? Seems like someone would be like us. Of course it would be kind of boring since they would be glued to their phone or computer, but still it seems like someone would do it. 

i think that you may have something there amy. maybe boro (sonia, nick lisa, ivo) all are watching vh? they're on phones & computers all day.

22 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We got previews and even better usability in timeline in operators dashboard. Great work @Voyeur House TV :biggrin:

Let us know how it works for you. These changes will prevent situations with creating duplicate moments and make it easier to navigate Timeline with screenshots. It's in development, soon there will be screens for every data point on Timeline.

Public release of new version may come sooner than we expected.

• Upvote 3