Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

the first hour i did not know it was for every one so i tried Microsoft edge and chrome which i always used and switch computer of and on nothing then i saw the message so i left it on till now still nothing just black screen with circle.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry to hear you should try contact support then. :cry:

thanks jabbath, i opened  ticket  or what ever they call it, i just relay on cc for what is happening, i am sure it will cam so or latter. tnx again

10 hours ago, sat11 said:

it seam every one has accesses except me, 3 hours and counting, vh never seam to match what they say and what they provide. how disappointing they are becoming to me, listen VH if you think this is going to stop me from saying how disappointed i am you are wrong ,i am sure you have made a lot of money by making too many empty promises you dont need my subscription, that is fine i only have 36 days left then i will do you a fever and cancel it , you see i am nice to you!

You seriously should consider writing to Support first. Twitter next. And lastly to CamCaps. We do provide support here too, but it is very occasional, because of the difficulties of providing it here. If you encounter ANY problems with VHTV - go to Support first and let us know about your problem. Don't try to rant on inactivity on your case if you haven't notified anybody about it. 

i am sure you have made a lot of money by making too many empty promises

Please elaborate and be more specific. We would be really glad to know which empty promises we made our money with. We do our best to deliver the high-end service to our users. It may take time, but we not only keep promises, but try to fulfill reasonable requests of our users. Have a good weekend.

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Don't try to rant on inactivity on your case if you haven't notified anybody about it. 

i am sorry  but you are the one who wrote it was fixed when  the mater of fact i was watching black screen hour after you declared it was fixed. second for my ranting its a cc forum ranting is my right if i want to but i do not rant i say what i think good or bad.

19 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Please elaborate and be more specific. We would be really glad to know which empty promises we made our money with. We do our best to deliver the high-end service to our users. It may take time, but we not only keep promises, but try to fulfill reasonable requests of our users. Have a good weekend.

ok let me say one thing i dont complain about cams or participants only timeline why i am at work all day sleep half the night that means i cant watch live and i miss a lot the only thing i can do is catch up from time line any thing i missed, unfortunately the time line is next to unusable its very difficult to find to find exact point if by chance you get close point and start watching it   it jumps forward and sometimes backward wasting the little time you have to enjoy the content even worse sometimes it wont respond at all.

about your promises when you started this money maker venture you you said join now we are bringing out time line and archive etc. once we role them out we put the price up so most of the people joined before that append and some of those people are on their second subscription   with out getting any reasonably working time line or archive and every time you say we are working on it with out improvement just by tinkering with it here and there,if you ask you subscribers 99% will tale you how unsatisfied with it and 1 % will tell you how greatly you are working on it every time you say you working on it people believe you less and less, if you were in our shoes you would have said the same thing,, BTW ware is the thumbnail i am sure you working on it.  i hope you understand my point.

ps i have given up complaining  

• Upvote 1

I've been a member of VH now for about 3 months, and on the whole I think the site is worse now than it was 3 months ago.

The biggest negative over the last few months is the downgrading of the quality of the stream. You used to have really good quality stream and you suddenly dropped the quality and now the feeds are bad especially when there is any kind of movement on screen.

I think part of the reason why people think you are not fullfilling promises is because you are trying to do too much at once and not really achieving anything fully. For example, you rolled out a timeline a few months ago, but rather that concentrating on it you have left it in beta full of bugs and mostly unusable and gone on to work on the archive. We now have an archive in beta with bugs - although it is usable. It would have been better to do one thing at a time. Get the timeline working properly before starting on the archive.

The changes made to the Alex, Anna, Peter, Emma, Louie, Kate apartment, you said were done to "improve the overall experience". In my opinion what we have now in realm 6 has not improved my overall experience from what we had before.

I'm really frustrated with Voyeur House at the moment, because I really think you have potential to be a great site. Maybe you are taking 2 steps back to go 3 steps forward. But I just thing that you have gone backwards. I have 2 weeks left of my subscription - if it ended today I'm not sure I would renew. I'm hoping that you will make some changes for the better over the next 2 weeks to so that my decision on whether to renew or not will be easier (like go back to higher quality feeds and get the timeline working).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, stanley said:

I've been a member of VH now for about 3 months, and on the whole I think the site is worse now than it was 3 months ago.

The biggest negative over the last few months is the downgrading of the quality of the stream. You used to have really good quality stream and you suddenly dropped the quality and now the feeds are bad especially when there is any kind of movement on screen.

I think part of the reason why people think you are not fullfilling promises is because you are trying to do too much at once and not really achieving anything fully. For example, you rolled out a timeline a few months ago, but rather that concentrating on it you have left it in beta full of bugs and mostly unusable and gone on to work on the archive. We now have an archive in beta with bugs - although it is usable. It would have been better to do one thing at a time. Get the timeline working properly before starting on the archive.

The changes made to the Alex, Anna, Peter, Emma, Louie, Kate apartment, you said were done to "improve the overall experience". In my opinion what we have now in realm 6 has not improved my overall experience from what we had before.

I'm really frustrated with Voyeur House at the moment, because I really think you have potential to be a great site. Maybe you are taking 2 steps back to go 3 steps forward. But I just thing that you have gone backwards. I have 2 weeks left of my subscription - if it ended today I'm not sure I would renew. I'm hoping that you will make some changes for the better over the next 2 weeks to so that my decision on whether to renew or not will be easier (like go back to higher quality feeds and get the timeline working).

Problem was the bandwith was so high at the beginning stream quality was really good but users with low speed connections could not watch without getting buffering all the time. They lowered it drastically and after that it was really worse. They adjusted it a bit and now its ok. Not as good as at the beginning but ok. 

I still favor a SD Switch for low speed users and an HD switch for high speed users. @Voyeur House TV will you tell us if its possible?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Problem was the bandwith was so high at the beginning stream quality was really good but users with low speed connections could not watch without getting buffering all the time. They lowered it drastically and after that it was really worse. They adjusted it a bit and now its ok. Not as good as at the beginning but ok. 

I still favor a SD Switch for low speed users and an HD switch for high speed users. @Voyeur House TV will you tell us if its possible?

It's OK as long as you are watching someone sat still on the couch watching tv or on their phone. But if there's any kind of movement like sex or dancing - especially when its close to the cam, then the quality is not OK.

RLC manages to have high quality streams without needing SD/HD switches, so it must be possible.

Clipboard01.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, sat11 said:

i am sorry  but you are the one who wrote it was fixed when  the mater of fact i was watching black screen hour after you declared it was fixed. second for my ranting its a cc forum ranting is my right if i want to but i do not rant i say what i think good or bad.

We notify our users when issue is fixed. Due to how worldwide network works, it may happen that some changes apply to your specific case later, that to others. There are many reasons to that, starting from your PC setup, browser behavior and caching and in most cases, how your ISP handles DNS changes. We don't dispute your rights, we're answering to your message addressed to us.

6 hours ago, sat11 said:

ok let me say one thing i dont complain about cams or participants only timeline why i am at work all day sleep half the night that means i cant watch live and i miss a lot the only thing i can do is catch up from time line any thing i missed, unfortunately the time line is next to unusable its very difficult to find to find exact point if by chance you get close point and start watching it   it jumps forward and sometimes backward wasting the little time you have to enjoy the content even worse sometimes it wont respond at all.

We are aware of these issues. That's why we keep these developments in Beta stage - to learn more about problems and to fix them, before providing any guarantee of work of them. The close group of some of our users have got an access to new Timeline, which has already leaped forward to cover all the problems with current version of Timeline and introduces some more crucial changes. Basically, it was re-done from the ground, again. Please be patient and expect final version to be released for everyone.

7 hours ago, sat11 said:

about your promises when you started this money maker venture you you said join now we are bringing out time line and archive etc. once we role them out we put the price up so most of the people joined before that append and some of those people are on their second subscription   with out getting any reasonably working time line or archive and every time you say we are working on it with out improvement just by tinkering with it here and there,if you ask you subscribers 99% will tale you how unsatisfied with it and 1 % will tell you how greatly you are working on it every time you say you working on it people believe you less and less, if you were in our shoes you would have said the same thing,, BTW ware is the thumbnail i am sure you working on it.  i hope you understand my point.

I understand you as end user. You pay money - you expect service to work for you. Behind what you see at voyeur-house.tv is much more that just "sex on cam 24/7". It's a hard work of many people, crazy amount of computer resources, a lot of time spent by team members to develop, design, mount, maintain and etc. to start things running and keep them working. 

Once we increased the pricing. This is not done because we released not-working timeline, but because we connected more Houses, which add up to our unit economy and require more money to be turned out of service to be able to cover the costs and pay the half of our participants. We have already said that Timeline and Archive are very secondary things while they are in Beta. Be sure we will increase the price as soon as any of these features go out of Beta (actually, they will go out of beta simultaneously very soon with yet another House coming online with them).

if you ask you subscribers 99% will tale you how unsatisfied with it and 1 % will tell you how greatly you are working

That's not how it works. Those who unsatisfied let us know about their feelings and reception very immediately, just like you do here, on CamCaps. But compared to whole mass of our subscribers, the share of those who write us or leave their reviews is very low. I'd say, it does not come closer to 0.5%, which makes us happy, of course. Very rare satisfied customer will let us know about how satisfied he or she is. Those who like the service let us know about this just continuing watching and using VHTV, and we don't mind it at all.

Anyway, we feel you, we hear you. Be sure that even you will be satisfied. Maybe it will take some time to achieve your satisfaction, maybe not, or maybe you will leave VHTV and will never come back. No matter what your decision will be, our team will continue working to improve Voyeur House TV for current and future subscribers. Thank you for your message, @sat11.

5 hours ago, stanley said:

Higher Quality Feeds,Timeline and ALL will work for users having high speed broadband and comfortable time zone.I am happy with moments and feed quality.

• Upvote 1