Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

21 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Voyeur House TV Timeline is terribly skipping in all appartements. Quite impossible creating moments that way. I will do my best though. To make it worse it takes to load forever when you navigate in it

Yeah, we had this issue back on, just like a week ago. As it dissappeared in the past and we were late to catch it, this time we found out the reason and fixed it. All the records corrupted by today's Timeline problem were restored and work as perfect as ever :)

20 hours ago, mic351 said:

Hey guys!  Your night cams suck for the most part.  In Layla and Erics', they work very well except in the bedroom.  In Egor and Nata's, if the TV is on none of them work, in spite of it being darker than the bottom of a 100 foot well.  Moreover, your #7 cam in Layla and Erics has no audio.  Just thought I'd let ya know....:biggrin:

Thanks for your feedback. We will try to resolve lighting problems and nightvision threshold.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So @Voyeur House TV when will we see the lesbian girls back? You said a time ago there will be an appartement with lots of pussy soon. I assume you did not mean cats :biggrin:

Yes. They will be re-located to apartment in different country for them, that's why it takes time to arrange all the documents, visas etc. As said, they are eager to join, and we're doing everything for it to make it faster. Btw, that would be not the only lesbian apartment :)

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

After catching my breath from the Camarads board, I sincerely hope everyone here in VH is grateful and appreciative of the good natured thing we have going on here. We are lucky! Keep it friendly and fun guys! ?

We love you, @Amy3, we love you, users of CamCaps :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yeah, we had this issue back on, just like a week ago. As it dissappeared in the past and we were late to catch it, this time we found out the reason and fixed it. All the records corrupted by today's Timeline problem were restored and work as perfect as ever :)

Thanks for your feedback. We will try to resolve lighting problems and nightvision threshold.

Yes. They will be re-located to apartment in different country for them, that's why it takes time to arrange all the documents, visas etc. As said, they are eager to join, and we're doing everything for it to make it faster. Btw, that would be not the only lesbian apartment :)

We love you, @Amy3, we love you, users of CamCaps :)

Thanks for answering. You guys makin me curious :biggrin: And we all love our @Amy3 :heart:

• Upvote 1

Re: Eric and Layla's Apartment.  Please brighten cam 6, close ups do no good if they are too dark.  Also please fix the audio in cam 7.  Thank you... I hope you read this and thus I don't have to bother with a support ticket...

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

After catching my breath from the Camarads board, I sincerely hope everyone here in VH is grateful and appreciative of the good natured thing we have going on here. We are lucky! Keep it friendly and fun guys! ?

Hey!!  I'm friendly!!!  I'm fun! :angry::cry: I just ain't real fun or friendly!!  :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

If you are having 2 lesbian apartments, I hope you are planning at least one gay apartment to balance things out.

Alex earlier when working the curtains had made a move from the sofa further to the center of the room and in one stroke he improved the focus and viewing position of the 3 cams at the same time.
Consider promoting this adjustment again.

Around 15:50 for visual references on the 3 cams to present date.

Hey Guys!  Tell me, how do you manage to have buffering issues with the timeline events?  If it has buffering issues in real time will it have buffering issues in the time lines?  The buffering issues in the Mira and Jeka event 4/2/17 (16:10 on cam three, 15:12 on cam 2) are so significant that it is about worthless.  I don't get it.  VV's cams are not anywhere's near as good as your's via resolution.  But they don't have anywhere's near the buffering issues you have and their night vision is far superior to yours.  Conversely, they are obviously not as invested in their project as you are in yours.  RLC, now when you get your cam placement, quality and night vision up to their standards, with your participants, (who are far friendlier as is the forum here) then you will have an ideal voyeur cam site.  It will be interesting to see what you accomplish in the next 3-6 months.

• Upvote 2

The couple that stayed the night with Eric & Layla I think it was Friday night they had sex in the shower. Alex & Lina should take a look at them I think they would be good for VH and the couple that we call Candy & Dean in Anna & Alex house VH should take a look at them