Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do 90 day subscriptions renew at the same price or the new price?

Same price, of course. Even half-year and annual subscriptions renew at the fixed price.

The exclusion are bitcoin and paypal payments. By the way, more payment options will be added this year.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Same price, of course. Even half-year and annual subscriptions renew at the fixed price.

The exclusion are bitcoin and paypal payments. By the way, more payment options will be added this year.

Hopefully the payment provider has the same information....:angel:

36 minutes ago, spielo said:

Hopefully the payment provider has the same information....:angel:

Their data depends on our inputs. Even if we wanted, we'd require user to agree with price increase in personal form with unique links. That's something like payment Upgrades work for us  

Any subscriber can check his subscription status via Verotel customer support :)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, mic351 said:

Hey!  Pretty slick guys.  Regina and Stas get in bed and the cams to their apartment go down!  Great Looking out for your voyeurs!  NOT!!!!:angry::angry:

Like we're waiting for something hot to begin at VHTV and turn the switch off :) It was just an unhappy coincidence network went down at that apartment. It was just an ISP network shortage which was resolved quickly.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Like we're waiting for something hot to begin at VHTV and turn the switch off :) It was just an unhappy coincidence network went down at that apartment. It was just an ISP network shortage which was resolved quickly.

Good morning guys. Had ISP problems myself the day before yesterday too. Quite annoying thing everytime.  Have a nice day :biggrin:

Two items:  Often when I attempt to log into VHTV I get a "Network interruption" and it fails to connect.  I generally have to restart my computer.  

Next, when I am viewing an event that many others are most likely viewing; i.e. Layla's recent lap dance for Eric, the camera often "skips" or appears to stop and then start a couple of seconds later.  I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is.

I didn't do a support ticket because; A.  I'm too lazy.  :biggrin:

B.   I wanted to post this publicly and see if others are having the same problem(s)..

BTW,  Both my computers have 12 gigs of ram and a terabyte of memory.  Thus, I highly doubt it is my 'puters.  

Thanking you in advance for your response...

9 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Two items:  Often when I attempt to log into VHTV I get a "Network interruption" and it fails to connect.  I generally have to restart my computer.  

Next, when I am viewing an event that many others are most likely viewing; i.e. Layla's recent lap dance for Eric, the camera often "skips" or appears to stop and then start a couple of seconds later.  I can't begin to tell you how frustrating this is.

I didn't do a support ticket because; A.  I'm too lazy.  :biggrin:

B.   I wanted to post this publicly and see if others are having the same problem(s)..

BTW,  Both my computers have 12 gigs of ram and a terabyte of memory.  Thus, I highly doubt it is my 'puters.  

Thanking you in advance for your response...

I haven't checked this apartment lately so can't be sure. However, I am not having any of the issues you mentioned for the rest of apartments. Mira- Jeka streams are still jerky from time to time. No network related errors. 

May be you should open a support ticket.They are fast to respond.I had some issues earlier and I also provided remote access of my system (If you are comfortable doing so) The problem was rectified within hours.