Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

R & s ido mas cams ainda sobre. Talvez outros apt foi grande demais para a apenas 2 & um novo apt pode ser aberto para próximo pessoas (emma & peter?).

Capture_2017_04_26_12_55_54_462.png

Capture_2017_04_26_12_56_01_458.png

Capture_2017_04_26_12_56_08_508.png

Capture_2017_04_26_12_56_15_701.png

Well, if Peter and Emma are still the option (which I already begin to discredit) the apartment would be tailor made for them. The problem is that this apartment is owned by Alex (Lina) and not Alex (Anna).

It could be the new base for Vlad (Sveta) plus it is another option that also begin to discredit.
The fact is that we have again another apartment at the beginning empty and deactivated.
Too bad, since I was already starting to follow him more in online condition,:confused:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, if Peter and Emma are still the option (which I already begin to discredit) the apartment would be tailor made for them. The problem is that this apartment is owned by Alex (Lina) and not Alex (Anna).

It could be the new base for Vlad (Sveta) plus it is another option that also begin to discredit.
The fact is that we have again another apartment at the beginning empty and deactivated.
Too bad, since I was already starting to follow him more in online condition,:confused:

i meant jess & sam here. emma & peter in a totally new apt.