Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Espero realmente Anna e Alex obter seu apartamento pronto em breve

Really, do you still believe this?:confused:

I have internally nurtured hopes that the missed absences of Anna and Alex in the last few days will be motivated by this project. But the promise ends in exactly 5 days.

Just now, thedbear said:

Really, do you still believe this?:confused:

I have internally nurtured hopes that the missed absences of Anna and Alex in the last few days will be motivated by this project. But the promise ends in exactly 5 days.

Well as Emma and Peter did not decide otherwise I still expect to see them very soon.

Just now, bean1111 said:

Desculpe, isso foi feito como uma pergunta.

I also thought of it this way. And my friend if it is, VH happens to have a credit from me for acting so fast. Or rather say Alex and Lina.
Record for this site.
:cool:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

As we are in another forum, first the house. Unpublished what we are seeing at this moment. Awesome.:heart::heart:

Now as for "dreams", I hope Emma will come more wild, as she was going before she walked away.:biggrin:

Da?

Sorry I dont get what you wanna say my friend. I do not see a new appartement on the list

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I did not see them bring any luggage.

There was a couple of guys and a girls earlier. After Regina & Stas left. The other 3 soon made there way out the door. In a little bit the one guy came back with another couple gave them the keys and shook the other guys hand and left.  So I take it this is a new couple.   Could be a Mover is bringing their belongings but it just hasn't arrived yet.

Once the name changes I'll make up a new as I have Locked Regna & Stas's Apartment Topic.  No sense putting them with the same Apartment Topic.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There was a couple of guys and a girls earlier. After Regina & Stas left. The other 3 soon made there way out the door. In a little bit the one guy came back with another couple gave them the keys and shook the other guys hand and left.  So I take it this is a new couple.   Could be a Mover is bringing their belongings but it just hasn't arrived yet.

Once the name changes I'll make up a new as I have Locked Regna & Stas's Apartment Topic.  No sense putting them with the same Apartment Topic.

Ah did not see that. Makes perfectly sense now :biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I dont get what you wanna say my friend. I do not see a new appartement on the list

I thought it was a translation error. But not.
We have not really been "officially" presented to the new members of the project yet. Which is what we all intuit to be here.
But when that a list update was made this way?
For me we have it there now are the new couple. They behave as such.