Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, mor_keith said:

Hi

Again I am have trouble logging into any feed I am using Internet Explorer on Windows 10

Send us a note via voyeur-house.tv/support

30 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

@Voyeur House TV bathroom cam needs to be pointing down more.

It will be adjusted

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I can not get voyeur house feed -Is there a problem

There was a short problem with logging in and there may be some lags in Realm11 for now (we confirm it). The problem with login is now gone, and the lags will be gone too as we're working on these streams.

• Upvote 3

Chloe & James  - Empty 

Tey, Eva & Mark - Empty

Grisha & Maria - Some Girl by herself

Anna & Alex - Empty

Mika & Layne - Both at home

Sara & Jeka - Jeka by himself

Eric & Layla - Occupied

Sylvia & Josh - Empty

Not good enough.

• Upvote 3

I have Internet Explorer 10 installed on my PC, and at the moment am still not getting a feed for Voyeur-House. There is a brief explanation at the top of the blank buffering screen that states that IE is temporarily unable to receive a feed, but this has been the case for several hours now. Is any one else experiencing the same problem?

5 hours ago, binocular said:

I have Internet Explorer 10 installed on my PC, and at the moment am still not getting a feed for Voyeur-House. There is a brief explanation at the top of the blank buffering screen that states that IE is temporarily unable to receive a feed, but this has been the case for several hours now. Is any one else experiencing the same problem?

Try another browser like chrome or Firefox. IE is no longer supported by VH.

19 hours ago, taboo said:

can you try to fixe the timeline with the cam7 in teya bedroom there is many problem with that thanks

We will take a look into this.

13 hours ago, nack said:

Try another browser like chrome or Firefox. IE is no longer supported by VH.

We do support IE and Edge browsers, but for certain reasons we disabled the support for one week. It will be enabled back again on upcoming week.

2 hours ago, Russ said:

Tell Alex to lower the camera in the bathroom in Chloe & James place please, he is there now

We have forwarded the feedback on cameras there.

• Upvote 1