Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

17 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

This is a small request can we please have a house with single males and females with no couples in there and see what happens now that would be more interesting too watch it gets boring watching the same couple have sex that's why we need a house full of single ppl more interesting here is hoping please 

I have always wanted to see a voyeur site do this. Say a 4 bedroom house with 2 single males & 2 single females who bring home different guests.

Also, the participants of VHTV don't seem to have any friends. Since realms 1/2/8 opened - how many friends of Phil & Katie, Peter & Lina, Josh & Sylvia, Eric & Layla etc have been at the houses. We need parties and guests in the couples houses to keep them from getting boring.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, stanley said:

I have always wanted to see a voyeur site do this. Say a 4 bedroom house with 2 single males & 2 single females who bring home different guests.

Also, the participants of VHTV don't seem to have any friends. Since realms 1/2/8 opened - how many friends of Phil & Katie, Peter & Lina, Josh & Sylvia, Eric & Layla etc have been at the houses. We need parties and guests in the couples houses to keep them from getting boring.

There are quite often friends over at the compound

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

There are quite often friends over at the compound

I've watched the houses a lot since they started and I've rarely seen any. Almost every night in realm 8 it's only the Phil, Katie, Peter & Lina. I've not seen Josh & Sylvia entertaining any friends, or Eric & Layla. There was a guest couple at realm 2, but they were there to audition to stay.

Look back at the archive moments videos for these 3 houses - the number of videos that have guests in them are very few.

Just now, stanley said:

I've watched the houses a lot since they started and I've rarely seen any. Almost every night in realm 8 it's only the Phil, Katie, Peter & Lina. I've not seen Josh & Sylvia entertaining any friends, or Eric & Layla. There was a guest couple at realm 2, but they were there to audition to stay.

Look back at the archive moments videos for these 3 houses - the number of videos that have guests in them are very few.

There were some really hot guests over at realm8 last friday...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There were some really hot guests over at realm8 last friday...

those kind need to come often. and layla & eric should invite dax & molly over to use the pool. even the do nothing couple might do something if they are alone in the living room.

• Upvote 1

Yes they do have guests over  but the point is they don't do that much with the other couples apart from Alex and Anna's apartment but for me it's not about guests coming around its about I would rather watch a house full of single ppl in it that would be far better too watch than the same couple having sex all the time like it is at the moment come on Vh your are smart enough too see that most of your veiwers would love and enjoy watch all single ppl in one house better than same couples same same same boring boring sex with each other  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Thx Nack! You definitely need to visit NYC. If you love seeing gorgeous women in nice clothes every 2 seconds, then this is the place to be.

Something I noticed. The new trend in women's clothing style is going to be going braless. Gentlemen, get ready to start enjoying seeing lots of giggling boobs and pointy nipples more frequently. I know that I did.

Glad to have you back Amy :heart:

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The new trend in women's clothing style is going to be going braless. Gentlemen, get ready to start enjoying seeing lots of jiggling boobs and pointy nipples more frequently.

I have promoted that for years, Hate bras. I only wear sports bras when exercising, the rest of the time no-bra. Warmer weather in N.Y.C. than Seattle. Gets nipply.

• Upvote 1