Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I've been fine with chrome. Puffin browser on iPhone is another story. I submitted a ticket because it hasn't been running since a Big VH update that was done. VH team's response  was to have me contact puffin, which I'm not exactly thrillled about telling them my voyeur site's not working

• Upvote 1

A question regarding some of the room labels.

1) In a previous newsletter you said that Stan would shortly be moving in with Teya. That did happen, but Stan's name was not added to the apartment. Has that just been forgotten or is there a reason why Stan is not named?

2) When Vlad & Amy left, their bedroom was renamed to Rose & Artur with Rose & Artur's room renamed as livingroom. However, Rose & Artur did not move into Vlad & Amy's room, so the room labels are now wrong. This could be confusing to your newer viewers.

Hi, do you think I can subscribe a month and make a stop like after 10 day and restart the count later? 

Imagine, I have 30days, I watch vh 10days in a row then stop and leave without internet during 10days and come back and still get my 20days last? 

On 6/20/2017 at 10:52 PM, Amy3 said:

Thx Nack! You definitely need to visit NYC. If you love seeing gorgeous women in nice clothes every 2 seconds, then this is the place to be.

Something I noticed. The new trend in women's clothing style is going to be going braless. Gentlemen, get ready to start enjoying seeing lots of giggling boobs and pointy nipples more frequently. I know that I did.

I must have missed that you were visiting NYC.

I live in a suburb, but have owned a NYC high-rise apartment since 1990.  Our apartment has a view of another high-rise across the street.  Since I worked in the city, I would spend a few nights in the apartment each week to cut down on commuting.

The mid to late 90s was the golden age of voyeuring there.  I counted nine apartments where I saw couples having sex.  Seldom did a night go by when I didn't see female nudity.  You got to know a lot about some of them and created imagined stories about their lives.

Once I retired, my wife and I just use it for weekends.  The occupants across the way have also changed dramatically, While those in the golden years were younger and probably renters, most of those units are now occupied by older, more careful occupants who, like us, mostly spend weekends there.

And, yes, Amy, it's a delight watching the passing scenery in summer.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! Seeing all of those apts must have been quite a sight.  I can definitely see how NYC would be a voyeurs dream.  The one place that comes to close is South Beach in Miami. I've been three a few times and wow, that is the land of the beautiful people for sure. 

Travel to any bigger eastern European city (Praha, Ljubljana, Bratislava, Budapest, Buchuresti, Sofia for example) in the mid of summer and you will see some crazy things. Young women are really crazy and relaxed there. Short see through dresses, thin tops, short skirts often barefoot is not a rare sigth there. 

• Upvote 1

When cams are either being fixed or adjusted i really don't understand why the managers or the apartment couples don't have a computer to have access to the cams and adjust them there and then. I mean it not that hard anyone with a brain can do this.