Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

You can go into my profile and read the rest. So funny! What a long strange trip it's been. ❤️

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Ha you mean like my very first 5. Here is the first one. See, Anna is the reason I'm here. Plus, VV never got their shit together with the cams. ❤️

The second. Haha, these are so funny to read now. 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Haha thx Amy.

i don't remember my 1st post but i do remember that you 2 were the 1st contributers that i recall because you you were interesting & opinionated even though i wasn't familiar with vv at the time.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't remember my 1st post but i do remember that you 2 were the 1st contributers that i recall because you you were interesting & opinionated even though i wasn't familiar with vv at the time.

Thanks golfer that's nice. The forum here won't be the same without your great pics and funny comments

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

Amy, thank you for your posts.  I enjoy reading the female perspective here.

Just to be honest I'm a transsexual. My mind is that of a woman though. It's complicated like everything else. Hope you can understand that. ❤️

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just to be honest I'm a transsexual. My mind is that of a woman though. It's complicated like everything else. Hope you can understand that. ❤️

I have been trying to understand you for months now and my hair have started turning grey. I think they will eventually disappear and you will remain an enigma

:dodgy:

• Upvote 1