Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Just an FYI VH! Every time I log on I get a pop up message telling me, "You don't access to this camera". Then there is a blue box that says " Upgrade Subscription". Beneath the pop-up I can see that I'm logged on. 

Using Firefox on Android. 

I'm not too worried about it, just though I'd let you know.

i get that also when i try to watch a timeline link in the forum but that's the only time.

• Like 1

Man, you're away for a short vacation and when you come back, everything has changed.

Layla and Eric are gone, Lena and her bunch are gone, the whole compound is history. CamCaps has a new (but great) design and even @Amy3 has changed her avatar pic!

But there are also a lot of new apts. Are Stacy and Xenia lesbians? Reading all the missed comments will take days!

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads-up, Amy :heart:

Misty in a single apt. sounds great. I'd rather see Terry there (who wouldn't?) but as far as I can see in the archives, Misty was the right choice.

I knew something was not right at the compound, after that mess with Josh. I hope vhtv has learned their lesson.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Man, you're away for a short vacation and when you come back, everything has changed.

Layla and Eric are gone, Lena and her bunch are gone, the whole compound is history. CamCaps has a new (but great) design and even @Amy3 has changed her avatar pic!

But there are also a lot of new apts. Are Stacy and Xenia lesbians? Reading all the missed comments will take days!

Hey Unsy !! How are you man ? How was the vacation ? I was wondering about you. A lot of things have changed in VH as detailed by Amy,hopefully for good.

Good to have you back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

Hey Unsy !! How are you man ? How was the vacation ? I was wondering about you. A lot of things have changed in VH as detailed by Amy,hopefully for good.

Good to have you back.

Hey nack. I'm fine, thanks and how are you?

The vacation was great. My girlfriend has a long list of castles she wants to visit here in Germany, because they don't have such buildings in the US. So we visited a couple of them.

Nothing really new for me, but it was very exciting for my girl. She really loves castles and their histories and we have a lot of them here.

Yeah, a lot has changed. I'm busy reading through all the stuff I've missed. I like the new Alan/Nina apt. They are like Josh and Silvia in their old apt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Hey nack. I'm fine, thanks and how are you?

The vacation was great. My girlfriend has a long list of castles she wants to visit here in Germany, because they don't have such buildings in the US. So we visited a couple of them.

Nothing really new for me, but it was very exciting for my girl. She really loves castles and their histories and we have a lot of them here.

Yeah, a lot has changed. I'm busy reading through all the stuff I've missed. I like the new Alan/Nina apt. They are like Josh and Silvia in their old apt.

Willkommen zurück alter Freund. Habt ihr die Burgen am Rhein angeguckt?

• Like 1

I'm enjoying the absolute meltdown here, need to pop out for more popcorn soon. So far it's building up to be the lamest mystery/drama though, as the culprits are pretty obvious. Or perhaps it was poor "sub management" the last time someone decided to steal equipment too? Probably unrelated since there's nothing connecting the two situations, like, at all. :dodgy:

• Like 1