Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

45 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

or other means
We got the transcription of their discussion on this case. That was a final argument for us that confirmed that this did happen indeed. Alex & Lina confirmed it to us after talking to their participants too.

So, Silvia and Josh and probably the other participants did not get paid what they were rightfully owed. Josh, rightfully angry (and most likely drunk), aired some ideas how to get the money back but never acted on it. This payment issue led to the conflict on the morning of 18. July when Silvia and Josh were attacked and thrown out of the Compound by force, not being paid their salary, with no transport or place to stay at that point.

VH accused them of theft right from the start, which is simply wrong and stated then as they still do that they will not make an attempt to contact Silvia and Josh or compensate for their loss.

Nobody has denied that ideas of taking equipment were aired and a transcript of that discussion just confirms that. It might even prove intent but nothing was stolen. No theft ever took place. Even if there are grounds for ending their contract due to bad intentions, there are no grounds for treating them as criminals for a crime they did not commit and only contact Alex & Lina who have a big interest in this case as they are in the end responsible for payments and well being of their participants.

By the way thank you for confirming that you did not contact any of the other participants at the Compound to get their view on this matter.

• Like 3

One might try;  www.gigglers.tv, or www.thenicestplaceontheinter.net, if one is looking for a happy site where no one bitches. Conversely, when I'm paying for something and I have a problem with it, I bitch.  When I see someone being manhandled and it is a woman by a man, I bitch.  If it was oneself, I dare say they to would bitch....:rolleyes:

• Like 2

We are used to see only straight couples or lesbian.. it would be nice to have gay people too. I don't understand why there is a rejection with this type of sexual orientation. I hope one day VH extend to this too, it would bring and wide new public.

The disparagement was in your mind.  Personally, I couldn't give a rat's ass if he was gay or not.  I was simply expounding on an earlier observation.   Obviously you have a perceived persecution complex regarding that sexual orientation.  I do not..

i am not gay & have no interest in viewing gay sex & relationships. but i don't have a problem with vh having a gay apt. if people want to watch it no problem. if they don't want to watch it there are plenty of other apts to watch.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We wait. It so happened that CasaHot and Rose, Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter; Layla & Eric - both turned off.

New apartments yet so-so. For example - last night it was interesting only for veterans VH - Anna&Alex and SJPA (because of new guests).

Nina and Alan - good, but terribly monotonous. There are no invite guests. No parties. No changes. But against the background of others - they are good.

Misty - really good. But while she is not lucky with the companies. Last days nothing happens. It is sad. The potential of this apartment is huge. I believe in Misty. But while there will be many failures - and that's fine.

SSA - already about a month. No activity. It's boring.

SXLGD - beautiful girls, interesting apartment. And nothing... Since the opening of no sex. Only dances. Short girls-show in the bathroom. And massage. And it's all. Perhaps they will change. But there's nothing to look at yet...

Zoi and Tim - they are cheerful, positive, they call their guests. But honestly - they are not to my taste, appearance.

I hope for a quick return Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter; Layla & Eric. The only thing - KPLP looks better together. When Lena and Peter left - Katie and Phil were mostly lazy. When they are together - they are less lazy, more doing and more opportunities for parties.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hi everyone! I'm about to fly back to the mainland. I'm been having some personal issues lately and I've been taking it out on VH, the tenants, and some of you in very negative ways. I acknowledge my short comings and I'm going to work on myself and try to see things in a little bit better light. We're all here because we enjoy the idea of seeing the lives of people on cam. I think I need to learn to be less judgmental and less aggressive in my arguments and complaints I want to live a stress free life and my axe swinging here isn't helping me at all. I tend to wear my feelings on my sleeve and I get too emotional about stuff. Anyways, I just want to genuinely apologize if I have offended anyone, including VH, and I hope that I can rekindle the reason I came here in the first place and that is intrigue in the secret lives of others. I'll try to be a better person going forward. ❤️

Hmmm..::)

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

Misty - really good. But while she is not lucky with the companies. Last days nothing happens. It is sad. The potential of this apartment is huge. I believe in Misty. But while there will be many failures - and that's fine.

Hi Groomy.. Any plans for misty this weekend. Did you hear anything ?

Thanks

1 minute ago, nack said:

Hi Groomy.. Any plans for misty this weekend. Did you hear anything ?

Thanks

No. At the weekend, come that guy with a tattoo - which was the first day. To bring a hookah. Other plans, I do not know. And she probably too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hi everyone! I'm about to fly back to the mainland. I'm been having some personal issues lately and I've been taking it out on VH, the tenants, and some of you in very negative ways. I acknowledge my short comings and I'm going to work on myself and try to see things in a little bit better light. We're all here because we enjoy the idea of seeing the lives of people on cam. I think I need to learn to be less judgmental and less aggressive in my arguments and complaints I want to live a stress free life and my axe swinging here isn't helping me at all. I tend to wear my feelings on my sleeve and I get too emotional about stuff. Anyways, I just want to genuinely apologize if I have offended anyone, including VH, and I hope that I can rekindle the reason I came here in the first place and that is intrigue in the secret lives of others. I'll try to be a better person going forward. ❤️

Damn, Girlio. I think you're a pretty smart cookie. And that took a LOT of guts, IMHO.
And a lot of times you hit the nail: Right. On. The. Head! Have a safe flight. I'll see you
in the Funnies (VH style).

• Like 2