Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hi everyone! I'm about to fly back to the mainland. I'm been having some personal issues lately and I've been taking it out on VH, the tenants, and some of you in very negative ways. I acknowledge my short comings and I'm going to work on myself and try to see things in a little bit better light. We're all here because we enjoy the idea of seeing the lives of people on cam. I think I need to learn to be less judgmental and less aggressive in my arguments and complaints I want to live a stress free life and my axe swinging here isn't helping me at all. I tend to wear my feelings on my sleeve and I get too emotional about stuff. Anyways, I just want to genuinely apologize if I have offended anyone, including VH, and I hope that I can rekindle the reason I came here in the first place and that is intrigue in the secret lives of others. I'll try to be a better person going forward. ❤️

No ones mad at you, some of us we're a bit worried if you we're ok though. I'll pm you tomorrow if you want to talk,  let me know. if you see this before you leave, have a great flight!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hi everyone! I'm about to fly back to the mainland. I'm been having some personal issues lately and I've been taking it out on VH, the tenants, and some of you in very negative ways. I acknowledge my short comings and I'm going to work on myself and try to see things in a little bit better light. We're all here because we enjoy the idea of seeing the lives of people on cam. I think I need to learn to be less judgmental and less aggressive in my arguments and complaints I want to live a stress free life and my axe swinging here isn't helping me at all. I tend to wear my feelings on my sleeve and I get too emotional about stuff. Anyways, I just want to genuinely apologize if I have offended anyone, including VH, and I hope that I can rekindle the reason I came here in the first place and that is intrigue in the secret lives of others. I'll try to be a better person going forward. ❤️

By the way i love your avatar, Bailey is one amazing, beautiful  woman! Man? I;m not sure how that works, I can find your posts again!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Comments like this are the reason everybody loves you in her my dear. :heart:

Won't be around so much today and tonight as I am on a short trip to Hannover. Have Fun guys.

• Like 3

HEY VH! Not that you guys give a s**t but realm 6, cam 11 is covered and it's a main cam for the party going on right now and realm 3 cam 17 is covered.  Did you ever notice it is generally the same apartments over and over, ad nauseum ?  Not that you care and that's obvious by how it continues to happen with the same apartments but I thought I'd send in a ticket and let you know anyways...

Hey VH!  Let's take stock of your manager Alex.  James and Chloe apartment is offline, not that anyone would miss it.  Misty booked and has failed so much lately her apartment that it might as well be vacant.  And Alex has fucked with the lighting so much in his own apartment/party that 2 of 3 living room cams are useless.  And this is management material to you???!!!  Really???  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:  The dipstick is a drunk that needs to be in rehab... (*shaking my head in amazement*) My autistic nephew good do a better job..