Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

I'm not even going to bitch that the NV in Lena and Peter's bedroom is not working.  Nope!  Not going to bitch at all.  I'm going to let someone else bitch about THE NIGHT VISION NOT WORKING in Lena and Peter's bedroom cams.  In fact I don't even think I'm going to mention that probably someone should check and make sure the bugs were worked out of an apartment before it was brought on line.  No way Jose..  I'm just going to sit and read everybody else's posts before I sign out and go to bed...::):angel:  (Did ya'll notice how well that new prescription for  Xanax is working for me?)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm not even going to bitch that the NV in Lena and Peter's bedroom is not working.  Nope!  Not going to bitch at all.  I'm going to let someone else bitch about THE NIGHT VISION NOT WORKING in Lena and Peter's bedroom cams.  In fact I don't even think I'm going to mention that probably someone should check and make sure the bugs were worked out of an apartment before it was brought on line.  No way Jose..  I'm just going to sit and read everybody else's posts before I sign out and go to bed...::):angel:  (Did ya'll notice how well that new prescription for  Xanax is working for me?)

Th IR lighting seems to be missing there. Cams are working fine. But they need IR lighting to show a  decent picture at night. Submitted a ticket. GN all:heart:

I would mention cam 18 in realm 3 has been blocked by either Maria or Grisha but it probably won't do any good since it obvious this couple tells VH wear they will place the cams and not the other way around..