Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Agreeing in part with what was said by Amy, i don't have totally clear that it's something on swing vs non swing.. but it's clear that there is a lot of enhance of some houses in prejudice of others  (not sayings that's on purpose but it's weird to observe)
one clear example is happening right now.. 
Ella&Isaac house -- naked in bed for hours ... they are there .. fixed for hours .. at top6 with 2-3 thumbs and many (totally common since day1 of the bar) times the LR cam is showing per day even being totally empty 
Zoi&Tim - naked in bed - not a single thumb there.. not even for once 

Misty is at LR... nothing... 
Lexy&Pete in the couch.. nothing...
Catherine&John in the LR ... nothing
Showing an empty maria&mari LR for 1 hour 
Showing repeatedly Dean&Candy LR with candy sleeping
Viki&Kate someone (or the girls) is sleeping in the LR but not a single image showing them at home appear
Yesterday Pavel&Alice had guests... nothing 
And others situation 

P.S. of course i didn't watch 24/7 during this period but have a stream window opened with the thumbs to observe this (normally the thumbs are off because still a lot of important action in most of the cams)

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, the no swinging couples only get top 6 if they have sex or have a guest. Whereas the swingers enjoy lengthy top 6 views even for the possibility of sex. If that is the truth then it proves that people are far more interested in swinging sex then normal sex. 

This isn't to say that all of the couple's are starting and they aren't making money, its just that it's far less than what the swingers are making. That's fine, not everyone get to be Elvis! 

Here's my problem with it! It doesn't help someone like me to have an idea what my favorite couples are up to. 

I don't think (or don't know if) that there is a relation between number of viewers and the houses of thumbs showing.. because that will mean that VH is selecting manually the houses and i prefer not to think in that

we already saw many situations from regular couples (without guests), the problem is "like you said" most of them only appear because nothing in particular (even on that time LR cam sometimes appear) was happening at "big" apartments. Yesterday we have an example with cleo&axel.. they only appear on thumbs when finished. 
The system should rotate per all houses.. and it seems it 'stops' in particulary some and get "stucked" there if anything is happening 

Right now.. 50% of top6 is from ella&isaac including the empty LR  for some minutes

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

VH's repsonse to a ticket I opened regarding some questions I had about the preview bar. 

Dear Amy,

Good day, 
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.

Dear user!

The cameras in the preview bar are selected automatically. We have no influence on them.

So if that is true, they need to fix the script ASAP to correct the errors that are occurring with the cams selections.. There is no reason for sometimes 100% of the cams are selected to only one house... no reason for sometimes (for an large amount of time) empty rooms are showed when stuff is happening in other houses. There are at the moment 203 cams (Not counting with the offline houses Ary&George, Lisa&Chloe, Anastasia,Nyusha)

Some of their "clients" are  suffering prejudice because of the system they implement that is suppose to be neutral.. and that is too serious to let it down

Still i don't think (don't know if it what's you are saying) there is a relation between cams selected/appearing on top6 vs number of viewers/what viewers like

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I know this is true cause I do it myself. I don't always have time to scour through every apt to see what's going on. It's much easier to just use the preview bar and see what's the most popular and check it out. As a viewer that's fine. If I were a non swinging tenant I wouldn't be too happy about that at all. The preview bar is unfair! 

Oh and Sparkles you're right! Because there is some lag time, a couple having normal sex won't make it to the preview bar until after they finished. That's because most people don't drag out sex for hours. They get horny and have sex and then do other stuff in between. So, by the time someone catches them and goes to the apt it's over and the tenant loses those extra views that they might have gained if the bar would have caotured them earlier. By the time the cam becomes popul enough to be on the preview bar, the sex act is already over. 

@Voyeur House TV Are you hearing me at all? You promised to get more involved with is here. What say you? If I'm just flat out wrong please tell me why. 

True, and said it before.. sometimes i "forget" to watch other apartments because of what's showing on the bar we (intentionally or not) assume that is the interesting thing. And that happen for sure with a lot of viewers