Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

If you believe that's true, why did you comment at all?

You realise that you are just going around telling people that you don't agree with to shut up, right? This is a forum for and about VH.  Telling people to shut up just because you don't agree with their comments about VH is pointless, especially when so many people are pissed off with VH (which this forum is about).  You don't control here and are not part of VH, so if all you are going to do is tell people to shut up then please ask yourself whether or not it's really worth posting those comments.

• Like 1

Just now, Maturin said:

You realise that you are just going around telling people that you don't agree with to shut up, right? This is a forum for and about VH.  Telling people to shut up just because you don't agree with them is pointless, especially when so many people are pissed off with VH (which this forum is about).  You don't control here and are not part of VH, so if all you are going to do is tell people to shut up then please ask yourself whether or not it's really worth posting those comments.

Well I do know my conversation was between jkopite and myself and not you.  Obviously you have goat glands and felt the need to butt in.  I told no one to shut up.  I read his post wrong and apologized.  I didn't read your's wrong so can you excuse me for 10-minutes so I can go see if I can find someone who give's a shit about the fact you obviously cannot read?  Thank you..  You felt the need to comment on how pathetic it was to subscribe to VH.  I respond that a lot of us are tired of hearing people like you tell us how pathetic we are.  Once again, you don't like it:  don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!:biggrin:

• Like 1

502 Bad Gateway now

Edit :i have three windows opened (2 works opened more then 30 minutes ago) and if i try to open a new page i have the 502 error

2 Edit: ok now its working

Edited by Rhdem

Just now, Amy3 said:

How's it going James? 😊

Doing great, thanks for asking. You?

Just wanted to add to the latest comments at this thread, that nobody will ever say good things about any business. If it's working for them - people stay/use/purchase the product, and there will be silence of customer satisfaction. So there's always negative feedback cruising around, which is the thing people will always share.

Of course, it doesn't mean this should be ignored or something like that, no, of course not. It's just about some people always adding things like "you see all the other subscribers complaining". The truth is, not all of them (in that case we would shut down, I guess), but every feedback matters. And we're listening to our users, no matter what subscription status they have, and take notes to improve in the future.

J

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well I do know my conversation was between jkopite and myself and not you.  Obviously you have goat glands and felt the need to butt in.  I told no one to shut up.  I read his post wrong and apologized.  I didn't read your's wrong so can you excuse me for 10-minutes so I can go see if I can find someone who give's a shit about the fact you obviously cannot read?  Thank you..  You felt the need to comment on how pathetic it was to subscribe to VH.  I respond that a lot of us are tired of hearing people like you tell us how pathetic we are.  Once again, you don't like it:  don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!!:biggrin:

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

What I don't get is why anyone would waste their time writing and bitching about VH so much.  If one does not like VH there is a simple cure, don't go to the freaking site!!  Turn it off!!!  Delete the site from your bookmarks!  But please, please,spare the rest of us your oh so superior voyeur knowledge and skills and let us waste our money the way we choose to do so.  We've heard so fucking many complaints and arguments that we get it, certain people here don't like VH.  Conversely some of us uneducated simplistic voyeur types do like it and are so very very tired of hearing the  same bitching over and over ad nauseum.  God!  I would hate to live with some of these crying, whiny people that make the same fucking complaints over and over.  Give it a fucking rest!!!  Please!!!

You can't remember what you wrote an hour ago? Basically like I said,  you're telling people you don' agree with to shut up or go away.  Like a little toddler!!  It was only an hour ago,  has this whole situation about being pissed about people being pissed off with prostitution on a voyeur site wound you up so much that you can't remember what you've said?  I mean yeah, what you're hacking away is blatant zero-thoughts stream of consciousness bullshit, but really?

You need to go to some conflict management courses because it seems you really don't cope well with people having a different opinion than you.  Take a break from the computer mate and a few deep breaths.

2 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Just wanted to add to the latest comments at this thread, that nobody will ever say good things about any business. If it's working for them - people stay/use/purchase the product, and there will be silence of customer satisfaction. So there's always negative feedback cruising around, which is the thing people will always share.

Of course, it doesn't mean this should be ignored or something like that, no, of course not. It's just about some people always adding things like "you see all the other subscribers complaining". The truth is, not all of them (in that case we would shut down, I guess), but every feedback matters. And we're listening to our users, no matter what subscription status they have, and take notes to improve in the future.

J

Nice to see there is a visible management presence on the forum.

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

J

In other words, "The likelihood of "managers" using their apartments to stream prostitution on our network has not hurt our profits yet, so meh, we're fine with that thanks."

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

In other words, "The likelihood of "managers" using their apartments to stream prostitution on our network has not hurt our profits yet, so meh, we're fine with that thanks."

Could you please elaborate some of these? What is your point? What could you suggest improving?

Kindly asking not to try converting my messages to something you want it to be. What is being said in the original message does not slightly reflect your latest comment.