Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

6 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey everyone,

Preview feature is out in its first public version. We have already started gathering your valuable feedback on it and we're watching how users use it real time too. 

Coming next is that: we will make an option to show it under camera view, so it won't clutter the valuable space. 

We are also considering adding selection of timeout in secs for previews to stay on screen after you put mouse cursor away or it stays inactive within it. 

This is just a beginning, there's lots of stuff to do ahead within this feature and expect new releases within these weeks too. 

Timeout option wouldn't be needed if previews are under the main screen as they can be kept on all the time then.

Also if below more previews could be shown.

Updated cams are very much needed on many apartments.

Thanking VHTV for their continuing improvement.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Peep_R said:

This new preview feature blocks so many critical views in certain apartments with no option to remove it unless you are a member.
The type of preview feature on RLC is a MUCH better designed feature. 

VHTV is aware of the Issue.  It will be resolved.

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

After everything that I have done for you I think I deserve a proper response. Do you want me to lay prone? Ok, I'm prone. I'm pushing it all in! Do with me what you will. I'm in too much pain to even try to fight back anymore. If need be just tell me to fuck off and get it over with. 

Hey Amy, I see your messages, sorry for ignoring you. I just kinda out of time now to reply to all of them. Please expect me to get back to schedule by weekend, lots of traveling involved at the moment. As lots of going on at VHTV taking all the attention. 

J

• Like 2

The new preview B.S. has effectively killed off my interest in your website. The critical views of many of the rooms is cut off by this previews box. I'll probably stay off the site and pay more attention to my wife now. Thank You.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, olddude1 said:

The new preview B.S. has effectively killed off my interest in your website. The critical views of many of the rooms is cut off by this previews box. I'll probably stay off the site and pay more attention to my wife now. Thank You.

you can cut the previews OFF you know...but you need to pay attention to your wife anyways ::)