Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

WTF happened,why did @Voyeur House TV go the RLC way.They started out alright and now this.I can only speculate but did anyone from the apartments complain about it as Yury can understand Russian.

It's pathetic if that's the case.If you want to start banning,at least issue a notice for Russian Users and provide the Refund on pro-rata basis.

That's a big thumbs down !!

:angry:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Yury said:

I think self-respecting site should see their premium members and not block them.

Yury, hello, I'm told that Russian team is working with your case via Twitter. It's adnormal you can't log in and we will fix it ASAP. Be sure I'll add you some days to your account for inconvenience.

3 hours ago, nack said:

WTF happened,why did @Voyeur House TV go the RLC way.They started out alright and now this.I can only speculate but did anyone from the apartments complain about it as Yury can understand Russian.

It's pathetic if that's the case.If you want to start banning,at least issue a notice for Russian Users and provide the Refund on pro-rata basis.

That's a big thumbs down !!

:angry:

Are you kidding or trolling? The reason Yury can't watch VHTV as unlogged-in user is because he visits website from the country we disabled VHTV for. In this case it's Russia. And the page Yury sees clearly states the reason why the access is disabled, and there is like ENORMOUS login form for subscribers so they could continue watching us wherever they are at the moment. Any active subscriber can access website from any location. This is it. The reason Yury can't log in is either human fault (forgotten password) or bug. We're working on both these possibilities right now.

3 hours ago, spielo said:

Well, those who cannot write the word COUNTRY correctly, maybe they also cannot distinguish between Countries....

Ooops. Thank you.

And the update for awaited apartment, a.k.a. "06/02". We cancelled it. 

Short background on what happened:

• Last year a person contacted us with request to join VHTV with own apartment. We call these studios - fully independent entities, who sign contract with VHTV and we connect to their equipment. This is the easiest way to join us and start earning - set up own apartment, get own equipment, and hire some people to live in.
    In these cases we can either lease apartment or just give specs so the studio could purchase suitable equipment
  • Everything went as planned. They showed us some apartments they could rent before we approved one of them. They purchased some equipment and now it's time to connect
  • And then it goes clusterfuck. We have waited for expected date for their cameras to be set up, and after all they had only several of them ready, and the rest were faulty. These are definately were not the cams we suggested, but they were fit to techincal requirements. 
  • After some attempts we started to connect to cameras, but after all, these all became inaccessible. And the person haven't yet replied to us.

Anyway, we decided "fuck that", and just told this person to tell us when he's out of coma and all the equipment will be ready on his side. Until then, we'll do nothing with it. Consider this apartment as canceled. The person responsible for this studio will be given special "contract" where we will add "Crime and Punishment" section for downtime if fault is theirs.

Meanwhile, we're adding new apartment this week featuring you-know-who. 
Anna & Alex & Peter & Emma & Mia & Kenny apartment will get +1 camera in Hall. One cam in Peter&Emma apartment will be moved to window side.

Back to work, guys!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Voyeur House TV Did you see Kenny's performance under the sheet? It's hilarious in case you missed it. I'm not asking you to do anything about it, just curious to know what you think about it? 

We saw some screenshots and videos sent to us via Support and Twitter. We have already forwarded these to participants, so they could discuss this behaviour between each other. That is not OK, and that is not a crime. If this continues - we'll take care of that with more direct actions.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yury, hello, I'm told that Russian team is working with your case via Twitter. It's adnormal you can't log in and we will fix it ASAP. Be sure I'll add you some days to your account for inconvenience.

Yes, I talk with your guys in Twitter, but so far we have failed to establish the cause. Guys temporarily removed blocking IP. They will look for the cause.
By the way: it was nice to chat with them.

Clusterfucks  I understand that type of language and we appreciate your up dates and explaining what's going on. Thanks keep on trying your working on having the best voyeur site out there so keep doing what your doing

19 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

. . .

Short background on what happened: . . .

• And then it goes clusterfuck.  . . .

Gee, and we CC Mods thought we had a pain-in-the-ass job!

So much for my dream of starting up a "ReallifeSquirrel'sNest.com" website! :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

" Meanwhile, we're adding new apartment this week featuring you-know-who."

I think that i may be the only one in the dark here. Who? Angie? Mick? Nasty?

Dang, I am either having a brain fart or I missed something. Thanks!

53 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

" Meanwhile, we're adding new apartment this week featuring you-know-who."

I think that i may be the only one in the dark here. Who? Angie? Mick? Nasty?

Dang, I am either having a brain fart or I missed something. Thanks!

it will be "guitargst" with girlfriend we have seen in dasha appartment on rlc recently