Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Interesting what other sites are doing for their subscribers, even the proud RLC:

RLC Replay service was down for several hours today due to technical issues. The records are not affected. 2 extra days of access added to all current RLC Replay subscribers

unquote

Wanna see it again? Go to #archive #timeline and enjoy over and over again https://voyeur-house.tv/realm8/cam11  #voyeur #vhtv

Time line by jumping one by one,miinute.
More precisely from 10:00 a.m., onwards and to where one leaves the other couple and the beginning of anal sex of the brunette with her boyfriend.

Anna  Alex apartament
Anyone else having this unpleasant and inadequate experience.?

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam111

Definitely not funny or promising to try to recover the visualization of a moment by the timeline and be contemplated with literally "sobbing" of this feature.

Beta service or not, who is responsible for it does not have or does not present competition or commitment for its improvement. . I include here human or technological factor.

My premium user review

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wanna see it again? Go to #archive #timeline and enjoy over and over again https://voyeur-house.tv/realm8/cam11  #voyeur #vhtv

Time line by jumping one by one,miinute.
More precisely from 10:00 a.m., onwards and to where one leaves the other couple and the beginning of anal sex of the brunette with her boyfriend.

Anna  Alex apartament
Anyone else having this unpleasant and inadequate experience.?

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam111

Definitely not funny or promising to try to recover the visualization of a moment by the timeline and be contemplated with literally "sobbing" of this feature.

Beta service or not, who is responsible for it does not have or does not present competition or commitment for its improvement. . I include here human or technological factor.

My premium user review

And since I'm in the "spirit" here we go.
It makes today 25 exact a week that I opened a ticket of support for asd cams 14 and 15 Alex Lina do not have clock like all the other cams of this site.
I may not be a technician, but I do not believe this is so elaborate and laborious to be corrected.

And if there is no reason for its correction what would be the reason to confront all the other cams?

I also opened a specific call to the moments file
I also noted that there are other files that are not loading like this below, this was yesterday. So far nothing has changed there. Another week to expect a correction?
Https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam16/anna-alex-4some-part-2

Again

On 3/25/2017 at 0:05 PM, thedbear said:

Again. We are aware of this issue. It is more deep than we thought and our devs plan to kill and fix it this week, approx. by Tuesday, so the Timeline stops loosing the pieces of recordings.

• Upvote 1

Anna & Alex house has major lighting problems the bedroom is worst if you would look at  the Archive moments and A&A early fuck you will see a almost black recording watch it and see what you think. the kitchen the lighting is very bad. You need to learn from your mistakes black cabinets black tile the kitchen is all black , A&A bedroom has way to much black and they put black blankets on the bed very bad idea. I know you can't paint everything white in the house but maybe think ahead on the next house you get. All of the cameras in living room are to far away from the action the two high cams need to be lower the cam on the tripod needs to be zoomed in or moved closer. I already know your going to say contact support but support are not the one getting houses with all the black in it.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

Anna & Alex house has major lighting problems the bedroom is worst if you would look at  the Archive moments and A&A early fuck you will see a almost black recording watch it and see what you think. the kitchen the lighting is very bad. You need to learn from your mistakes black cabinets black tile the kitchen is all black , A&A bedroom has way to much black and they put black blankets on the bed very bad idea. I know you can't paint everything white in the house but maybe think ahead on the next house you get. All of the cameras in living room are to far away from the action the two high cams need to be lower the cam on the tripod needs to be zoomed in or moved closer. I already know your going to say contact support but support are not the one getting houses with all the black in it.

Yes I second that. Would be nice to get those issues fixed