Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks for the open and honest discussion.

Let me share my thoughts of the appartements now.

Alex and Lina: Nice open minded couple who truly love each other. Not shy at all.

AAK: Rarely people home. Dark haired girl is too shy for a voyeur site. Not really interesting to watch as there is simply no action.

Katya and Ruslan: Katya is a nice girl who dont seem really happy. Ruslan is the same as on RLC and VV. 95% of time he is just lying around and doing nothing. In my opinion the worst appartement on the site. Should be replaced.

AESN: Most interesting appartement by now. Nice girls. Nice to watch how it all will develop. All people there are fun and not shy.

Thank you for your opinion, it is really valuable for us. Your words stand with the stats being shown to participants. They are aware of the issues. If nothing changes - we just disconnect them.

Gentlemen, we have already told about archive feature in our initial post on CamCaps, so please bear with us while we're developing it. Want to assure you, that Archive will be rolled out step-by-step, starting from crucial things like watching previously recorded streams, and separate archive videos right after that. Our goal is to make this tools as simple and as convenient as possible. We dislike how archive is implemented on other voyeur websites, that's why we need some time not to copy that approach, but to do something else. We will notify you in additional email campaigns and here. Please let me know via PM if you want to sign up to our email list to be the first one to learn about new features and participants.

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i prefer for the moment VH and rlc because we look true couple and not couple made bye the site for just sex like VV

That's our main goal - to keep VHTV voyeur-dedicated, not sex-show and cam play website you have already.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Freitag13 said:

What idiot change the couch in Living room ?? :angry:  Now you see nothing.  Very bad  adversiting for vh-tv :angry:

Ha-ha, let us communicate with guys on that, couch will be moved, of course. You see - people live for their own and forget about cams. That is exactly what we want to see - real life :)

27 minutes ago, Freitag13 said:

All apartments are uninteresting in the moment. Good bye :angry:  Why money for shit ???

Please let me know your email on Voyeur House TV via PM if you would like to unsubscribe

OK children, I see your quickly reaction is ok. Now the couch is in old position. It's hopful ::)

I will watch you some times and look to have Abo with you. "Stacy" is my favorit girl. The other apartments are

in the moment boring . Alex with girl still ok.

Your quickly reaction I like very ! It's very hopeful  ::) :biggrin:

Yeah you are right the two appartements in the middle are boring. Wonder how long it takes until Ruslan gets the boot. In AAK appartement now girls as usually not home and guy is sitting on table staring at the wall. Stacy and Alina now my favourites and Lina and Alex are a cute couple too.

Once again @Voyeur House TV great that you discuss here with us crazy guys :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I like whats developing on this site. Alex and Lina were favorites of mine from the Sophia apt. on V V.

Alina and Eugeune look really good together and I look forward to seeing lots more of them.

Stacy and Nick hit it off right from the start and that is another relationship that will be interesting to watch.

The AAK apartment reminds me of the TV show "Three's Company" from way back. No relationship, no chemistry and no potential.

Speaking of no potential, you've got Katya and Ruslan who were a failure on RLC, left V V because they weren't happy having to have sex on a regular basis and now land at VHTV.

Sorry, but this was a big mistake to have them here and a bigger mistake to keep them.

Archives are much needed and thumbnails would be nice to help keep track of the activity.

All in all, the site shows good potential and I hope it continues to develop in the direction its going.

• Upvote 3

See someone SEX with fucking and not only touching between hot Stacy and shy Nick ????

Today on couch she give him thousends of notes, bot he could not kiss her ore caress pussy.

Perhaps she have menstruation, because she always with slip and take a parcel in trash. :angry:

I have still never seen he has anything in his pants :biggrin:

Freunde von VHTV Lernt englische Sprache sterben. Nach Brexird wird englisch in Europa ohne Bedeutung.

Der Zustand von VHTV ist eine Katastrophe.

Apartment Mit Alex und Lina am Anfang gut - nun sehr müde.:angry:

Wohnung 2: Totalausfall - Völlig falsche Auswahl von Anfang ein.:angry: :angry: :angry:

Wohnung 3: immer keiner da, Und Wenn tatsächlich ein Mensch zu Sehen ist Dann Langeweile pur :angry:

Wohnung 4: Das junge Paar ist sehr uninteressant. Sie sind sehr scheu. Er kocht allein - sie ist Prinzessin ???

Was sie tun, den Tag alle ???

Stacy ist der Einzige Höhepunkt der Seite. Stacy ist offen, nicht schüchtern, ist unterhaltsam, sie ist DER Werbeträger

für die Seite. Sie zeigte Sich total nackt und viel mehr. Die Frau ist TOP !! ::) ::) :biggrin:

Der Nick ist schüchtern, er ist ein grüner Junge. Stacy hat IHM heute auf der Couch Mut gemacht, doch der Bube Könnte

nicht - außer etwas streicheln und küssen NEBEN den Mund. Hat er Gefühl und etwas in der Hose ???? :angry:

Wenn nicht, Baby nach Hause gehen! :biggrin:

Wenn woud Sie im Moment 4 € pro Monat zahlen - ok ??? :biggrin: