Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

22 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Could someone please contact Alex or Anna and ask them to uncover the #2 cam (living room) please?  thank you...

Thank you.  I as well as the other viewers appreciate your quick action on this matter..

27 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Could someone please contact Alex or Anna and ask them to uncover the #2 cam (living room) please?  thank you...

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Thank you.  I as well as the other viewers appreciate your quick action on this matter..

No problem. Next time please double your feedback to https://voyeur-house.tv/support page so we could react quicker.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

OK, the last one worked so maybe I'll get an answer on this one. Please tell me when the night vision will be working in Eric and Layla's new bedroom..  Thank you

Delivery problems. Next week it's scheduled

What's the point in having a showercam outside the shower? Josh and Silvia just had a shower together and closed the door.

VHTV - please can you either move the cam into the shower or remove the door.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, stanley said:

What's the point in having a showercam outside the shower? Josh and Silvia just had a shower together and closed the door.

VHTV - please can you either move the cam into the shower or remove the door.

The door will be removed. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Finishing now. Certain things went not as planned.

Almost an hour later. Five and a half total. If there is a great use of that pool for its first day we missed it as you'll have no replay of it. Disappointing.

11 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Almost an hour later. Five and a half total. If there is a great use of that pool for its first day we missed it as you'll have no replay of it. Disappointing.

Sorry to see you dissapointed. There's whole year ahead for this pool to see naked babes swimming and having fun. Let us finish the work to make VHTV more reliable in terms of uptime of our streams.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Sorry to see you dissapointed. There's whole year ahead for this pool to see naked babes swimming and having fun. Let us finish the work to make VHTV more reliable in terms of uptime of our streams.

i understand. it's especially because you chose to do this on a sunday when more eyes may be watching. During the week where more people like myself are at work would have been a better time. 

I see some apartments are back.. some aren't loading.. And thankfully the shower door at Layla's is gone

• Upvote 1