Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

8 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes, their launch is postponed for a week. We will be working on their new large House during these workdays to connect everything.

Better take a lil longer and then everything works. Wish you success for getting it all nice and done :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes, their launch is postponed for a week. We will be working on their new large House during these workdays to connect everything.

Thank you for the update  :biggrin:

I have recently learned that there is an "all day nudity" contest going on over in the 3 apartments Alex and Lina manage.  It is my understanding that the loser will be expelled from their apartment.  If this is true then I submit such a "contest" is counter-productive, downright stupid, and mean.  Such a contest displaces people from their homes and may in fact be in violation of the contract they signed with VHTV when they came to the project. If it were me and I was considering participating in your project, this contest would have a chilling effect on my participation and may indeed, cause you to loose some of the participants you already have.  .  I cannot believe VHTV would sanction such an event and would ask that you explain your approval or disapproval in this forum.  I realize you are under no obligation to explain a thing to forum members but I think it would be  a good business move on your part.  Such an explanation would go a long ways towards demonstrating that you care about what your members think of you and your project.   Thank you.

• Upvote 1