Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

On 17/06/2017 at 10:56 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Stanley! Thank you for detailed report. @jabbath1987 forwarded this post to me, and I have already assigned tasks to fix the issues mentioned. Please next time use Support form so we could react quicker!

We had told them. Hope they react quick to this. Thank you!

@Voyeur House TV Do you have a timescale for when this assigned task will be done? Thanks.

45 minutes ago, stanley said:

@Voyeur House TV Do you have a timescale for when this assigned task will be done? Thanks.

Jeka should have fixed the time on cameras. It may be incorrect again because his cameras literally suck and they will be substituted within a couple of weeks (yaaay, finally).

Regarding two cameras without the timestamp - it will take more time to fix, because this is caused by the faulty series of manufacturer. Hope you understand.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. You say that Jeka's cams literally suck - however, they are by far the best quality cameras on VHTV - the night vision quality on them is amazing compared to your other realms and Jeka's cams are no-where near as pixelated as we get from other realms.

From a viewers point of view, I'd rather all other realms got the same style cams as Jeka.

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, stanley said:

Thanks. You say that Jeka's cams literally suck - however, they are by far the best quality cameras on VHTV - the night vision quality on them is amazing compared to your other realms and Jeka's cams are no-where near as pixelated as we get from other realms.

From a viewers point of view, I'd rather all other realms got the same style cams as Jeka.

There is no point in having great picture quality when the sound drops all the time - that is a big no from me. Yesterday I was watching him fix the sound on the 3 that were down and it looks like he was putting a battery in them. No wonder sound keeps failing if the battery keeps draining. 

3 hours ago, broxman said:

@Voyeur House TV Why isn't the new terrace cam with all the other outdoor cams?

Hi, the camera was moved to Outdoor Pool realm now. Please enjoy.

18 hours ago, stanley said:

I see what you mean. Unfortunately, as much as Jeka's cams give a clear picture, they lack reliability very much. We at VHTV are aimed to deliver stable and reliable high quality picture. Jeka will get the same cams as Realms 10 and 11 have.

2 hours ago, broxman said:

There is no point in having great picture quality when the sound drops all the time - that is a big no from me. Yesterday I was watching him fix the sound on the 3 that were down and it looks like he was putting a battery in them. No wonder sound keeps failing if the battery keeps draining. 

Agree with you. The fact that the sound is powered by batteries is a very serious reason to change the solution there. 

1 hour ago, Russ said:

A very boring day in VHTV

Hope it will improve for you tonight. Have a great view :)

• Upvote 1