Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I have an enquiring mind, but I'm mostly a nosey bitch. It's bad, like really bad sometimes. I think VH gets about 200,000 hits a day. I'm sure they have a decent number of subscribers, but your right, the overhead must be pretty high. I bet that check they have to send to Casahot every month stings like a motherfucker, especially to the regular VH performers.

Haha, i'm a nosy bitch myself, we have a lot in common! The thing about Casahot, while it gives subs a little more viewing variety, it won't bring in any new subs, because you can see what goes on there for free, right on camcaps webcams. 

24 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, i'm a nosy bitch myself, we have a lot in common! The thing about Casahot, while it gives subs a little more viewing variety, it won't bring in any new subs, because you can see what goes on there for free, right on camcaps webcams. 

only the free cams.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

only the free cams.

That didn't come out what i meant, you can see the same kind of stuff on casahot, that you can see for free on camcaps free webcams. That why i dont think that casahot brings in any new revenue. That's money wasted on them that should be given to the regular tenents who seemed to be getting shortchanged in pay, when they are the ones that are really bringing in revenue.

58 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Spoken from experience I'm sure. Lol

I can't watch cam girls cause I become incredibly jealous of them. I'm not a cam girl because I too sceeeerrred.

Oh i'm nosy alright, how do you think our sex conversations started in work/ It started with me asking some of the men what their wives liked to do in bed. Now we talk in detail what we've done the previous evening, if we had any sex. I needto hear news, and i'm good at keeping any secrets anyone wants to tell me, that way i get more juicy sexy info from my coworkers about their lovelives. And yes, ive gotten info re anal, most of the guys say it's part of their normal sexlife and think i'm a prude for not letting Guy get it from me, And have the same type of suggestions that you've given me, including drinking tequila to loosen up things! Now where did i hear that from before!?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

In all honesty, nothing beats a tight pussy. Like I said before once you get past the first few strokes in the ass it basically become a dolphin smooth tube. It's the skin folds and the ability of the girl to manipulate the pressure that makes the pussy so much more wonderful then the ass. Anal is all about doing something dirty and nasty! I won't knock it too hard cause it's a blast too, but compared to a woman who knows how to move that thing, the pussy wins every time.

Lol, a dolphin smooth tube!? Goodnight Amy, i'm beat, gotta try and get some sleep, have a good evening!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, stanley said:

Is VHTV in financial trouble? We know that they don't pay their tennants very much money and now we hear that realm 1 has been suddenly closed down without warning less than 7 weeks after it opened - is this because they can't afford to keep it?

It is strange to open up 3 houses in a comound only to close 1 down after less than 2 months by choice - so I assume that the decision to close it down was forced on them.

I do hope that VHTV isn't going backrupt, but a lot of things that have happened lately are pointing toward a bleak future for the site.

Сlosed house costs a little less - than both others together. As far as I understand. They do not have the confidence that they will find normal people quickly. Return realm2 - they can not. He cheapest rental. And it will be rented. It also goes directly to the pool. Why pay money - for empty house?

They think about how to be with yard.

Find new tenants for the owner to be problem. I think most of the time it will stand empty. It will be rented for 1-2 days at a party or a holiday. These days - there will be less action in the courtyard from the participants and that's all.

• Upvote 1

There was a production meeting at the Camp on Wed 12. Jul. and it was revealed that one matter discussed was salary and that the group had not been paid. Salaries not been paid was also discussed at Josh’s outburst on the morning of Sat. 15. Jul. when he, Eric and Phil stayed up until noon.

12 hours ago, stanley said:

Is VHTV in financial trouble? We know that they don't pay their tennants very much money and now we hear that realm 1 has been suddenly closed down without warning less than 7 weeks after it opened - is this because they can't afford to keep it?

Not what I'm aware of. Are there any reports on which participants are not paid not "very much money"? Could you please specify posts or comments I could take a look at so we could investigate why these or other participants may be paid less than we expect them to be paid? I say "expect" because they are getting paid by their managers. Managers get paid from us. If some managers fail to pay adequate amount to their participants, they might get in trouble if we find out they don't pay their employees. We may take decision on shutting down the contract with such managers if it comes out as true.

On shutting down realm 1 - it is decision manager's of these Houses solely. It seems quite okay for us if they don't want to pay rent for the House they don't have participant at this exact moment. They can, however, re-open it as soon as they feel comfortable too :)

12 hours ago, stanley said:

I do hope that VHTV isn't going backrupt, but a lot of things that have happened lately are pointing toward a bleak future for the site.

No, we aren't going bankrupt. Basically, you can take a look at our stats. We can't share subscribers details, i'm sorry, but you can judge on it's share change by public available data.

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

They pay rent for the apartments, and probably the cams, and pay the tenents

Both apartments and cams are being rent by participants or their managers. We do, however, help both participants and managers with finances, if they need to (for example, when they start). But based on our experience, they start up very quickly and continue on their own. That's a small clue on how well they are getting paid.

Then of course the managers get a healthy cut, and the owners of VH get the fattest cut

As said before, we just go 50/50 with managers, so, we're quite even here.

And how is there business model so different than rlc where you can be a total slug, Lev, or do absolutely nothing of interest, Nina and Kira, etc etc, and still be on the project

Fixed rate, that's obvious. That's why we chose share model where participants are getting paid based on how well they are being loved by their subscribers.

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Сlosed house costs a little less - than both others together. As far as I understand. They do not have the confidence that they will find normal people quickly. Return realm2 - they can not. He cheapest rental. And it will be rented. It also goes directly to the pool. Why pay money - for empty house?

They think about how to be with yard.

Find new tenants for the owner to be problem. I think most of the time it will stand empty. It will be rented for 1-2 days at a party or a holiday. These days - there will be less action in the courtyard from the participants and that's all.

Oh, @groomy, you are so right :) Thank you.

15 minutes ago, Refur said:

There was a production meeting at the Camp on Wed 12. Jul. and it was revealed that one matter discussed was salary and that the group had not been paid. Salaries not been paid was also discussed at Josh’s outburst on the morning of Sat. 15. Jul. when he, Eric and Phil stayed up until noon.

There was the general delay for one week at VHTV payouts due to bank holidays. The summer camp was affected by this delay too, but it was resolved last week already.

And to cheer your quite pessimistic mood here, come on, there are 4 new apartments coming within, like, this month. Additional announcement will be shared in tonight's newsletter and we will let everyone know about launch of every apartment too.

Sincerely,
VHTV

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Refur said:

No. It was not about money. It is production meetings. Really. KPLP + Rose have a salary at the end of the month (25-28). They have little money now (they save). But mainly because they took large part of the salary in parts in that month (before 25-28 payments June). This is normal. Even good (not every employer goes to frequent payments). And even on normal work, the first 1-2 months are the most difficult for money.

There it was precisely the production dialogue. And one of the results will probably be today in KPLPR house:blush:. Big foam party with half a meter foam in the yard. It is already unclear. In general, both conferences were about plans regulary parties, big parties and ratings.

About the money - there was delay with the payment of Erik. VH indicated the reason. Perhaps (I'm not sure) others also received prepayment salary.

55 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

And to cheer your quite pessimistic mood here, come on, there are 4 new apartments coming within, like, this month. Additional announcement will be shared in tonight's newsletter and we will let everyone know about launch of every apartment too.

Sincerely,
VHTV

Good! I hope the new apartment from Anna&Alex will be much more interesting than realm11!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Not what I'm aware of. Are there any reports on which participants are not paid not "very much money"? Could you please specify posts or comments I could take a look at so we could investigate why these or other participants may be paid less than we expect them to be paid? I say "expect" because they are getting paid by their managers. Managers get paid from us. If some managers fail to pay adequate amount to their participants, they might get in trouble if we find out they don't pay their employees. We may take decision on shutting down the contract with such managers if it comes out as true.

On shutting down realm 1 - it is decision manager's of these Houses solely. It seems quite okay for us if they don't want to pay rent for the House they don't have participant at this exact moment. They can, however, re-open it as soon as they feel comfortable too :)

No, we aren't going bankrupt. Basically, you can take a look at our stats. We can't share subscribers details, i'm sorry, but you can judge on it's share change by public available data.

Both apartments and cams are being rent by participants or their managers. We do, however, help both participants and managers with finances, if they need to (for example, when they start). But based on our experience, they start up very quickly and continue on their own. That's a small clue on how well they are getting paid.

As said before, we just go 50/50 with managers, so, we're quite even here.

Fixed rate, that's obvious. That's why we chose share model where participants are getting paid based on how well they are being loved by their subscribers.

Oh, @groomy, you are so right :) Thank you.

There was the general delay for one week at VHTV payouts due to bank holidays. The summer camp was affected by this delay too, but it was resolved last week already.

Sincerely,
VHTV

NIce update thanks for clarifying.

Seriously though, you should reach out to Silvia and Josh and set them up in their own apartment if they want to.  Having them in the compound was the only reason I would click on the compound, now they are gone I don't go there.

I find it hard to believe the manager's excuse that they weren't making much money as they were one of the most popular couples and easily were being naked and having more sex than pretty much any apartment you have at VH.

Get Silvia and Josh back under their own managment, they are a big asset to have.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. It was not about money. It is production meetings. Really. KPLP + Rose have a salary at the end of the month (25-28). They have little money now (they save). But mainly because they took large part of the salary in parts in that month (before 25-28 payments June). This is normal. Even good (not every employer goes to frequent payments). And even on normal work, the first 1-2 months are the most difficult for money.

There it was precisely the production dialogue. And one of the results will probably be today in KPLPR house:blush:. Big foam party with half a meter foam in the yard. It is already unclear. In general, both conferences were about plans regulary parties, big parties and ratings.

About the money - there was delay with the payment of Erik. VH indicated the reason. Perhaps (I'm not sure) others also received prepayment salary.

Good! I hope the new apartment from Anna&Alex will be much more interesting than realm11!

Party in the yard sounds good. Really hope they will rewire cams6 and 7 before.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Party in the yard sounds good. Really hope they will rewire cams6 and 7 before.

So about this party - now it's unclear after loss house.
And they did not find the foam machine - wherever the rent would be without worker. The worker's mind will not survive in the party:biggrin:.

• Upvote 2