Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Sylvia had the window open and was talking to I think Artur, then he jumped in through the window opened the door grabbed a handful of S&J's belongings and started taking it out of the house, Sylvia tried grabbing her stuff back from the grey T-shirt guy and that's when the pushing started.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, nack said:

I dont watch live views at all. Only archive moments and timeline. So that makes zero contribution ?

Watching an apartments timeline and archives should be part of their compensation. Someone said it before, when someone like a Terry comes over and is having a gangbang like at Anna's place, no one is watching anything else, and there could be some really good stuff to watch. Or people work during the day and watch stuff when they get home in the evening, So you watch it later on the timeline. I'm not sure if there is any consideration for this as far as compensation, but there really should be.

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

PLKP.

News! Mistake about Rosa (she live in KPLP house). New cams in KPLP excellent! New house. As I expected, Alex and Lina are preparing a new house. Another house from Anna and Alex.

Here's what you missed at Voyeur House TV and what to expect this week

Chloe is back home with James

Silvia & Josh were kicked out from VHTV. Their bad intentions were not accepted by other participants of VHTV Camp, therefore they were kicked out by everybody there. We at VHTV supported theirs decision as we wouldn't like any distructive actions wihin the team of Camp. Their ex apartment will be shut down for some time with possibility of getting back LIVE sometime in the future.

Rose now moves to live with Eric & Layla

New cameras will be added to each bedroom at Katie & Phil, Lena & Peterapartment by popular request

Meanwhile new apartment is coming online within next days. Alex & Lina prepared a new surprise for their fans :) Featuring all new participant, we hope you will like it once we announce it's LIVE at our Twitter

More Houses are coming online!

In addition to the apartment mentioned, 3 more apartments are coming within one month. Yes, you read it correctly - we got 4 apartments in the process of preparing them to come online extremely soon. Follow us at Twitter, be sure to receive our newsletters and be the first one to learn and watch each of new apartments coming

Unlock every feature at Voyeur House TV. Watch all cameras in HD quality with high speeds. Never miss what happened in the last 24 hours with Archive Timeline. And get a chance to watch all 6500+ HD videos from VHTV history in our Archive Moments section

What a a crock of shit!  Josh and  Sylvia may have been kicked out for bad intentions but what caused those bad intentions?  Josh and Sylvia were bummed rushed and thrown out.  I have wet dreams abut your little thugs being  over here and trying to throw out any of the people I hang with.  We're armed over here and we'd shoot the shit out of his silly ass for breaking into our apartment and trying to manhandle any of our women.  What you wankers did to Sylvia was completely uncalled for and some real punk shit.  So own that you handled the situation poorly and apologize to your members who are your customers and support you.  I might add that many of us have the impression that you managers started this shit by stiffing your participants. It might be wise to address that in a public forum also.

Moreover, assure us the next time you have to evict someone you will do it properly and not try to impress us with that punk school yard shit.  Again you are lucky you are over there where there seems to be no law against the battery of women.  I thank God I live in a country where there are laws against that punk shit. because if my wife was manhandled like that I'd be in jail right now.  I'd come back loaded for bear and settle my score with you in a manner you really, really wouldn't like.  End of rant....

• Upvote 4

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't like Artur and that guy very much either. But not giving them live views will also affect KPLPR and EL. Artur will not cancel his visits because of this so we only will harm the others. That's not fair. So I am not in for the boycott.

Unfortunately it does effect them, but because Alex & Lina support this action and they get payed too, then not giving live views sends a statement that this is not acceptable on how to treat people.IMO

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

AFAIK only live views count.

That sucks.So basically VH is for retired people. 

:dodgy:

I can watch live now as I have got exactly 1 hour FREE only NOTHING is happening rt now.

• Upvote 1

In VHTV “Latest news” they clearly confirm, that they support the criminal actions against Silvia and Josh from last Tuesday morning. So here we have it. VHTV fully supports violence and bullying and if their managers have invested over their head and need to downsize. Just kick your tenants out without notice and by force if you want to and VHTV will take care of the PR and brand them as criminals.  

also if i recall wasn't artur helping to set up the cams & just happened to hit it off with rose in the beginning. artur therefore is apparently employed by alex & lina & was taking care of their interests. also the curator is like the building superintendent apparently. just different terminology.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

also if i recall wasn't artur helping to set up the cams & just happened to hit it off with rose in the beginning. artur therefore is apparently employed by alex & lina & was taking care of their interests. also the curator is like the building superintendent apparently. just different terminology.

Yes totally right golfer. 

• Upvote 2