Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

I only bring it up because there does seem to be a bit of leeway given to some apts for one reason or another. I just don't want VH to get to sentimental and allow underperforming apts to exist on their site. Standards must be maintained or they will end up with a bunch of lame apts and no distinction. 

Yes there comes a particular appartement on my mind. Still quite new with only two pages of comments since saturday...

4 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Could you please specify your IE version?

VHTV works perfectly with all modern web-browser, including mobile. We support IE as well as Edge on Microsoft devices.

Anyway, please provide the report on your case at our Support. Be aware, that you may be requested to provide Console output from your browser to see if this caused by the fault of Microsoft or it's our error indeed.

Latest IE version 11, I can't play any streams, I get the play button but it's not playing when I try to press it. Tried on two different computers with Windows 10 and nothing works.

Il y a 2 heures, Voyeur House TV a dit :

Nous sommes conscients que VHTV ne fonctionne pas très bien avec le navigateur Puffin, mais ce n'est pas notre faute. Notre site fonctionne avec tous les navigateurs web modernes sur tout système d' exploitation.  
Vous pouvez aider l' équipe Puffin à résoudre le problème avec leur navigateur suivant ce lien:  https://www.puffinbrowser.com/help/feedback.php
S'il vous plaît signaler que la vidéo ne joue pas sur votre appareil à voyeur-house.tv et ils peuvent vous aider à le résoudre dans les prochaines versions

impossible de voir une vidéo sur VH pour moi, que cela soit avec Google edge, chrome ou internet explorer!!! j'ai adobe et tous les flash nécessaire pourtant...

21 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Latest IE version 11, I can't play any streams, I get the play button but it's not playing when I try to press it. Tried on two different computers with Windows 10 and nothing works.

I has never worked for me on IE11 either.  My browser is fully up to date.  I get exactly what you are seeing.  I reported and complained...all I got is what you will get.  They just keep asking you to do shit and don't fix it.  You should not have to report anything.  Their IT dept should know that there is an issue with some IE 11 browsers and in turn they should know what the solution is.  Given that this is their bread and butter...if it was my IT department I would raise hell.

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I has never worked for me on IE11 either.  My browser is fully up to date.  I get exactly what you are seeing.  I reported and complained...all I got is what you will get.  They just keep asking you to do shit and don't fix it.  You should not have to report anything.  Their IT dept should know that there is an issue with some IE 11 browsers and in turn they should know what the solution is.  Given that this is their bread and butter...if it was my IT department I would raise hell.

Well why don't you use other browsers then? IE is for sure the worst browser out there.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

IMHO, several come to mind, but since I'm not privy to the numbers it's hard to say. VH has to be the gatekeeper and define the unacceptable rating standards. 

Yes but that particular appartement for sure is the worst.

13 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I do, but the question referenced IE, so please mind your own shit

No reason to attack me. I agree when it's not working it should be fixed. But it's an error you can easily circumvent by using an other browser. Just wanted to help by recommending other browsers.

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No reason to attack me. I agree when it's not working it should be fixed. But it's an error you can easily circumvent by using an other browser. Just wanted to help by recommending other browsers.

Your defense of VH at all cost no matter what... is well documented and unwelcome on this technical issue.  The point is that VH wants us to fix their issues, blames their customers and never looks in their own back yard to solve the problem.  They said it "works with all browsers' and it does not.  The implication being that it must be the OP's issue.  They do the same with the cameras not working as well as buffering due to insufficient bandwidth.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Your defense of VH at all cost no matter what... is well documented and unwelcome on this technical issue.  The point is that VH wants us to fix their issues, blames their customers and never looks in their own back yard to solve the problem.  They said it "works with all browsers' and it does not.  The implication being that it must be the OP's issue.  They do the same with the cameras not working as well as buffering due to insufficient bandwidth.

Well I said it should be fixed. Because it's obviously an error. And I just tried to help by recommending other browsers.