Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

10 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Bingo!

And this is excellent.

Given the upcoming big changes in AA - already next week. The apartment composition is strongest:rolleyes:.

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Reading the room list it looks like Rose will be there with them.

I think it's just taken from the archive. Plan and set of cameras is old. By the way in the records archive - Rose with Erik and Layla are grouped.

2634.jpg

I'm still waiting for an answer re the playback problems with some cams, network or server failure, corruption problems.  It just happened to me this morning with Arthur and Carol's over bedroom cam.  the problem seems to be mostly with the overhead cams.  Is anyone else besides me experiencing this problem?  BTW I sent in a support ticket on  this a few days ago..

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I'm still waiting for an answer re the playback problems with some cams, network or server failure, corruption problems.  It just happened to me this morning with Arthur and Carol's over bedroom cam.  the problem seems to be mostly with the overhead cams.  Is anyone else besides me experiencing this problem?  BTW I sent in a support ticket on  this a few days ago..

Thank you for noticing this. Our support managers may have missed to deliver this information to tech team. I noticed this camera behaving as you described and it was fixed just now. So please, enjoy :)

In case you find any other camera behaving in a similar way, please report it to Support.