Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

One with Lisa. One from the other manager. Maybe from Jeka - Jeff and Violet. Maybe from manager Nina and Alan. Maybe from Alex and Lina...

For the proposed line, it would be Eric and Layla

But if what we have will be Lisa so I do not know what to expect.
:dodgy:

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:
mail_logo_square_3.png

Latest news at Voyeur House TV

New cameras were added to Tony & Margaret apartment. Now additional angles feature Kitchen and Bedroom.

Henry & Mira, the guests of Anna & Alex left. They were staying for vacation at their place, and now it's over. They have now an offered opened from VHTV team to join, so it may happen we will see them in the future as our full-time participants.

Meanwhile, Drew & Bree arrived at their place and now you can enjoy watching them at Anna & Alex, Drew & Bree House

Alex & Anna got new cameras too. Additional areas feature Loggia, Hall, Living room and Drew & Bree bedroom. Watch all of them at Anna & Alex, Drew & Bree House

Leo from Stacy, Xenia, Leo, Gary & Dora is leaving.

One more apartment will be coming online this weekend. Another one is planned to be launched next week already. Stay tuned.

Hope you found this week full of interesting activities for you to watch and see you at Voyeur House in the upcoming week. So much coming for everyone to enjoy - don't miss it out!

Nothing pointed to Tim and Zoi, so we can expect the "novel" we would be 3 will still yield a few more chapters to the front, unfortunately.
Really busy week that we will have to face the next.
Perfect to be the last of the month.:dodgy:

I'm sitting here listening to the Second Waltz by Dmitri Shostakovich and all I have to say is:  Hey Russians!!!  You people compose some of the most beautiful Waltzes the world ever has and ever will  know!   Everytime I hear the First and Second Waltz I want to go dancing and get goose bumps.  Thank you Russians for the beautiful music you have given the world...  I know this has absolutely nothing to do with this site but it needed to be said.  Anyone here that has not heard these Waltzes is a bit poorer musically for it.

• Like 1

On 25/08/2017 at 4:46 PM, groomy said:

One with Lisa. One from the other manager. Maybe from Jeka - Jeff and Violet. Maybe from manager Nina and Alan. Maybe from Alex and Lina...

Could it be a new house from Mika and Layne for Maya and Boris  ? :heart: