Voyeur-House.TV - Part 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It's already visible at the floor plan along with the four other cams coming there soon.

Awaiting this update for the soonest possible, because the movements in the loggia are implying that we are losing significant situations occurring there.
Same for the entrance cam.
::)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Just a short comment on these so we could continue watching the same old rant. 

It's up to participants on whom to invite, who to be friends or foe with, and if they would like anybody to guest at their place. We do, however, have power to change everything, though we don't use it unless emergency case may happen (you know we did such interesting episodes in our less-than-a-year lifespan). 

This includes the apartments to live in. For sure we know everyone wants to see multi-bedroom apartments with lots of space to live in. Our participants, with their managers, hovewer, choose for themselves where they will live, for comfort sake. Your feedback is very appreciated, and we will enlarge our current and future Houses, but we can't promise it straight away, as every setup is very unique. 

By the way, James won't be our participant  anymore. That is the decision of their managers which we support. We did not cover this in the latest newsletter, but will note this in the newsletter to come this week. Lisa stays at A&A place until new apartment is set up. At least one apartment is going LIVE this week already. Stay updated, and let the flame go on :-) 

Would be just happy if new houses don't have an third of it without being filmed,open an new house with 33% without an cams seems wrong and in those places we see the residents using that places again and again..good exemple of an good house that we know we are seing the things and they aren't vanishing all the time..Nina and Alan,bad exemple..s,x,l,g,d place.

• Like 2

the people are the key. nina/alan, violet/jeff, margaret/tony are gr8 examples of people made for this site. they are exhibitionists who enjoy the thought of being seen doing what they want to do. jeka's place is exactly the opposite. and maria is an exhibitionist but the others there are not & she's letting them drag her down. bottom line is get more people like the 1st 3 couples mentioned. sxlgd can vanish & will be forgotten very quickly.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

the people are the key. nina/alan, violet/jeff, margaret/tony are gr8 examples of people made for this site. they are exhibitionists who enjoy the thought of being seen doing what they want to do. jeka's place is exactly the opposite. and maria is an exhibitionist but the others there are not & she's letting them drag her down. bottom line is get more people like the 1st 3 couples mentioned. sxlgd can vanish & will be forgotten very quickly.

Very well said :biggrin:

57 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Again, because they forget here about Tim and Zoi in the Gr8 examples. And as for Maria, I've pointed out before. She and Scarlett raise the spot, along with Grisha and the "tough" Oleg whenever they want.

And remember that Eric and Layla are coming back. I hope they in this new resumption will be willing to finalize what they were the first to signal in these lines and that the others pointed out above today only follow their initiatives.

It is past time for E & L to break these long-awaited "barriers". Layla mainly, that from what I saw yesterday is still adaptable to any place and situation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Any body having buffering problems besides me tonight?

I have these problems since friday. But its because of my shitty ISP. So sorry cant help you if the buffering now is VH or at your side. My probs get fixed hopefully on wednesday 

• Like 1

Hey James!  Please disregard my last missive to you and accept my apologies for same. I work many long hours and simply to not have the time to keep up with all the  missives not in the newsletter.  Apparently enough people were frustrated that you and the managers acted on our "rants".  It is gratifying to know that you are responsive to your subscribers, even if it does take a while... Thank you...  And thanks to Alex and Anna also.  Perhaps the biggest thanks should be given to Chloe. ::)

Jesus VH!  I know you'd had to have gotten support tickets before today on realm 15, cameras 14 and 15.  they are impossible tow watch because the NV keeps turning on and off.  You guys going to fix this or what? :angry: